Rough Stress, Hot Night

It had been approximately a two years since college and Knuckles, let's just say he is trying to get use to the easily jealous Infinite.

Right after Sonia and Shadow got married, they moved to Shadows old parents house 'which was a really sweet wedding gift from his parents'.

Shadow worked in the police form while Sonia makes about hundreds as a lawyer.

Their lives were super great.

Knuckles has been living in Infinites place though he worked at a grocery store. He doesn't talk to his colleagues much due to the fact that Infinite will possibly get mad at him. He still had contact with Shadow and Sonia along with with his friend 'Silver.'

Knuckles hasn't seen Sonic in a while and he rather keep it that way. Cause if he tried to 'get close with him', he won't take him back.

One Evening after a hard day at work, Infinite was sitting on a couch 'watching some suspense movie' looked at him and asked, "Hey babe. What took so long?"

Knuckles replied to him, "Your back early. How's work?"

Infinite replied, "Ehh the same, my boss had me go home early."

Knuckles then said as he sat next to him, "Good to know."

Infinite had a suspicious look on his face as he squinted his eyes and asked, "You didn't have a chat with one of your colleagues, did you?"

Knuckles answered as he looked at him, "Shit babe, no I didn't, chances are your envy will get out of control."

Infinite calmed down a bit before he pinned Knuckles down and said to the couch, "Baby. I am stressed roughly from my boss yapping about me being too focus. So how about decreasing it with me?"

Knuckles blushed a little before he said, "Your lucky I can say yes to you Infinite."

The Jackle smirked before beginning to lick the right side his neck while unbuttoning his shirt and undoing his pants. Knuckles groaned in pleasure while feeling Infinites tongue.

Knuckles then said as he groaned, "Oh baby..." The two men grinding on each other's crotches while squirming and moving slowly.

Infinite can feel his crotch pulsing while blushing a deep red. Knuckles moaned Infinites name over and over while Infinite started kissing him slowly down his body.

The kisses are hard and merciful.

Knuckles said while blushing, "Oh fu-fuck yeah." Thats when Infinite kissed the tip of Knuckles cock.

Knuckles groaned while and said, "May-Maybe we should do this in the bedroom."

Infinite smirked as he agreed. The two went up to the room as Knuckles asked, "Shall we order pizza?"

Infinite replied, "No need, I ordered Chinese just after getting home."