A Drastic Plan And Desperate Measures

A few days later: Knuckles felt bad for what he said and did. He did not see Sonic come by the grocery store.

When break time came, Knuckles saw Sonic coming out of the doctors.

Knuckles gave him a sad smile and waved at him, but Sonic said nothing to him. He only coldly glared at Knuckles 'who was shocked at it' before Sonic walked off without saying a word.

Knuckles looked down in guilt. Sonic may have hurt him in the past, but Knuckles was no better.

Knuckles have been noticing Sonics cold behavior towards him during those past few days.

He didn't just ignored Knuckles, he avoided him.

Knuckles also had a talk to Sonia and Shadow about it, but they were not too happy about his actions towards Sonic.

Knuckles did not know what to do. 

One night when Sonic was taken to the hospital 'due to collapsing during a walk with Sonia and Shadow' Knuckles had a talk with Silver.

Silver said to him, "Dude what is it?"

Knuckles asked as he pinned him to the wall, "How long...? How long does he have left?"

Silver then answered as he grimaced, "Unless they get his surgery paid for the next 48 hours, I'm afraid he'll die the day after tomorrow. The surgery is the only way to cure Sonic. But they're not going to get the money in time anyway." 

Knuckles felt tears in his eyes before he thought, "Why did I not believe him? Stupid! Stupid me this is all my fault!"

Silver then said, "The hospital he is in will not do any good."

Thats when Knuckles had an idea. A really drastic plan in order to save Sonic.

He then said, "Silver I have a plan but its not gonna be a good one."

Silver was confused at first before Knuckles whispered it to him.

That was a shockwave as Silver asked, "Wait, take Sonic to another hospital!?"

Knuckles then said, "We are going to haft to. Luckily there is another Hosptial in town that can possibly perform the surgery. we need to resort to more desperate measures."

Silver shouted, "BUT THAT IS LIKE KIDNAPPING! WE'LL BE IN JAIL! INFINITE WILL BE PISSED AT YOU!"

Knuckles replied, "That is a risk I'm willing to take. I sneak in, get Sonic out of there, we get him to another hospital and force the hospital to do the surgery. You have your gun?"

Silver hesitated before he nodded with a stressed sigh and said, "Lets do it..."