Drunk and Steamy

knuckles was able to print out and finish up Sonics story. Though it took almost 8 weeks to get it done.

Though before his suspension was up, Knuckles went to Sonics office 'to his surprise' he was not here.

That is when Knuckles place the manuscript on the desk and went over to Sonics private break room 'which was in his office.'

It was like a private penthouse suit but with a full view of the city.

Knuckles looks down before looking at another bottle of champagne on the table. Knuckles sighed deeply and said, "I may need a sip or two."

(Later that evening)

Sonic walks into his private 'cause he forgot his suitcase'. But Sonic saw Knuckles on the red velvet couch.

With an upset expression, Sonic said as he walked to him, "What the hell are you doing here? Your suspension is not up until tomorrow."

Knuckles looks up with an drunk expression and said, "Well look who it is? My old flame."

Sonic 'knowing he was drinking' said with a stern glare, "Ugh did you drink another one of Blazes champagnes? I do not like it."

But that is when Knuckles pulled Sonic by the tie towards his face. 'With a surprised expression' Sonic looked into Knuckles eyes.

Knuckles whispered seductively in Sonics ear, "Well, how about we bring the old spark back to life?"

He blew in Sonics ear gently before Sonic said with a blush, "S-Stop that right now."

Knuckles then grabbed Sonics arms and flipped him onto the couch.

Sonic was face to face with Knuckles while the red echidna was on top of him.

Sonic sat up and tried to protest but one touch on the crotch made him shut up.

Knuckles took off Sonics jacket gently while Sonic growled and blushed.

Sonic said angrily, "Get off of me!"

Knuckles snickered and said as he undid his tie, "Aww feeling a little hesitant baby? You didn't hesitate when you seduced me in college."

Sonic protested, "I was fucking young and high. Plus I..."

Knuckles roughly touched him to make Sonic shut up. The pleasure was sending chills up to Sonics spine.

Knuckles then replied as he snickered, "You and your little games. Huh? Now do me a favor and shut your mouth."

Sonic shouted as him with a blush, "Get the hell away from m-Mph!"

Sonic was cut off when Knuckles kissed him on the lips. Sonic was lost in his thoughts when he found himself kissing him back and closing his eyes.

The red echidna then unbuttoned Sonics shirt slowly and gently. It was partially off. The blue hedgehog felt dominated as Knuckles started to slither his tongue into his mouth while his hands touched his chest.

 But when the kiss was broken for a split second, Knuckles moved his lips to his neck.

Sonic felt helpless while feeling the pair of warm lips on his neck. Sonic then squeaked as he felt Knuckles bite him on that spot.

Sonic moaned as he felt a trail of kisses coming down to his stomach.

Sonic then said sheepishly while blushing, "Pl-Please... I-I beg you... S-stop...Ahh!" Sonic then felt his stomach was getting licked while sweat was dropping down his face.

Sonic gasped as he felt his thigh was squeezed. But then without warning, Sonic was kissed on the lips again.

Knuckles once again slithered his tongue into his mouth while Sonic moaned in pleasure while whimpering.

But when the kiss was broken again, Knuckles collapsed onto him.

Sonic felt his heartbeat while he breathed heavily.

He pushed Knuckles off and got up.

Sonic then asked himself as he grabbed his tie and jacket and looked at Knuckles, "What the hell was that?"

Sonic sighed deeply while buttoning his shirt and said, "He did the same thing to me. But I was high and he... He was drunk."