Rejection/Rough

The next day: Sonic came back to the store and to his relief, Knuckles was there.

But Knuckles growled while looking at him. Sonic walked to him before he greeted him happily and weakly.

Knuckles coldly asked, 'What the fuck do you want Sonic?"

Sonic asked him 'trying to ignore Knuckles cold tone', "Are you going on a break?"

Knuckles answered, 'I would if you would just leave."

Sonic kept smiling and said, "Knux? I was wondering if you really are on break, would you like to have a cup of coffee with me?"

Knuckles scoffed and said, "Sorry but I rather not be a near a deceiving cheater like you."

Sonic then said weakly, 'But I don't do that anymore Knux. I changed after college. heheh. I just couldn't get you off of my mind. I just wanted one last chance with you."

That made Knuckles unfazed about what he said.

Knuckles coldly said, "You are saying that cause you wanted to break my heart again. Well it is not happening this time 'player-boy'!"

Sonic sighed before he said frowned, "B-but I just.."

Knuckles then bellowed 'losing his patients.', "GO AWAY!"

Sonic asked sadly, "B-but I want one more chance wi-with you. C-can't you give me a chance?"

Knuckles then said bitterly, "I WILL NEVER GIVE YOU A CHANCE AGAIN AFTER WHAT YOU PULLED!! YOU PLAYERS ARE ALL THE SAME!! I AM HAPPY WITHOUT YOU!! I ENJOY BEING SINGLE!! YOU DO NOT CHANGE EVER!"

Knuckles then walked off 'leaving a sad and hurt Sonic behind'.

He muttered, "I K-kinda deserve that. B-But I will m-make it up to him."

<With Knuckles>

Knuckles arrived in Infinites workplace. Knuckles smirked and said as he entered Infinites office, "Oh babe."

Infinite sees him and asked, "On break Knuckles?"

Knuckles nodded, then Infinite smirked with a wild look on his face.

Knuckles then suddenly got pinned before Infinite pinned him to the wall and said, 'Ready for some sex baby?"

Knuckles nodded in agreement as he can feel Infinites crotch touching his.

Infinite whispered, "You been naughty by talking to other guys again?"

Knuckles replied with a blush, "Baby there is no other guy I rather be seen with."

Infinite roughly grinds him once as he said, "I don't believe you bitch."

That is when he pulled down Knuckles pants and boxers and unzipped his pants.

Knuckles sees in Infinites eyes that he is going to be rough on him again.

Knuckles whispered, "Please be gentle..."

Infinite replied, "Do not tell me what to do bitch."

That is when Infinite started thrusting him roughly as Knuckles gasped as he groaned loudly, he can feel Infinites cock inside him being thrusted in and out.

Knuckles was sweating and panting while groaning. Infinite is really rough when it comes to sex. Just a little too rough.

Rough enough to give Knuckles an injury or two. Even some bruises.

Knuckles was in tears while feeling pain and pleasure. As much as its pleasurable to have some sexual fun, it does get really painful.

Infinite came into the red echidna fast as Knuckles shouted in pleasure. Knuckles thought to himself, "Man, it so good but... why? Why do I not feel happy?"