Truth Comes Out

No sooner after Knuckles left, Infinite 'who has had enough of this shit' decided once and for all to end it.

Infinite walked to him angrily as Sonic turns to him.

Suddenly Infinite punches him in the face and said, "What the he-heck was th-that for?"

Infinite angrily said, "Do not play dumb with me you cheating twit. You know what your doing."

Infinite kicked him down and then stomped on him.

Sonic asked in pain, "Doin Ow! What!? OW!"

Infinite then shouted, "YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL KNUCKLES AWAY FROM ME THATS WHAT!"

Infinite stomped on him as Sonic said in tears, "What are you OW!! Talking about..? OW!! He said he was single OW!! I-I didn't..."

Infinite stopped as Sonic finished his sentenced, "...I d-didn't know y-you were dating j-just now.."

Sonic coughed harshly as Infinite realized Sonic didn't know about them.

Infinite asked, "Wait a minute... You didn't know?"

Sonic asked, "About you ju-just dating him n-now?"

Infinite 'who felt pity and awful' said, "I'm afraid we have been dating since we graduated college. To be honest... He was dating me for two years."

Sonics eyes widened as he asked, "A-are you saying... Knuckles l-lied to me?"

Infinite pitifully nodded as Sonics heart sank. He hated people that lie about being single. He sniffed and shook violently.

Infinite felt bad before he said, "Look, Why don't I help...?"

He trailed off when Somic coughed badly. Infinite asked, "Are you okay?"

Sonic stood up as he answered, "Not anymore... I thought I was trying to make things right with a beautiful boy I broke twice but instead. I was a fool to a liar."

Sonia and Shadow 'who saw everything' rushed to him and confess that they knew.

Sonia said sadly, "I'm so sorry. W-we just wanted..."

Sonic stopped her in mid sentence and said calmly, "No, its not your fault.. Y-you were just trying to s-spare my feelings."

Shadow then said, "Lets get you to the doctor."

He turns to Infinite and said, "Th-thanks for telling me. I am never going near a liar like him again."

Infinite watched them walk off. He felt so stupid for beating up a boy that did not know.

(Meanwhile with Knuckles)

Knuckles was with Silver 'who was aware of Sonics illness'. Knuckles then said, "I hope I never see him again."

Silver 'in shock' smacks him in the back of the head and said, "How can you be so stupid!?"

Knuckles then looked at him and asked, "You actually bought his fake sickness? Are you that blind?"

Silver then said to him angrily, "Well you're getting your wish asshole! When the week is up the only place, you'll be seeing Sonic is at his funeral!"

Knuckles was a little shocked before he asked, "What?"

Silver then said in tears, "You were so blinded by the past by the past that you did not see Sonic has changed. He and manic! This was his last chance to make up for what he did! He really is sick! the doctor confirmed it!"

Knuckles eyes widened at it. The horror of reality.

Knuckles thought, "So-Sonic wasn't faking? He was actually sick? Oh my God... What have I done? my mind was clouded with my hate for what he did."