Graduation Proposal

A/N: Don't ask but I had to do a Gacha studio pic. Thought it be cute. Dunno why.

Knuckles was a little depressed about Sonic but he had help from Shadow, Sonia, and Infinite.

Knuckles had to avoid both Sonic and Manic at all costs for the rest of the college years they had.

But Knuckles could not forgive him for cheating on him twice.

Recently he started going out with Infinite a day just before graduation.

He kept seeing Sonic 'who doesn't notice him nor cares'.

Knuckles just scoffs and walks off as he whispered, "You'll never get me back this time or any time."

Then the big day came as their final year of graduation was here.

Everyone was getting ready for the biggest step of their lives.

Luckily for them Knuckles, Sonic and Manic already graduated 2 years earlier after him being cheated on.

Knuckles saw Shadow with a small box before the red echidna asked, "Hey Shadow, what's with the small box?"

Shadow replied as he placed it in his pocket, "You'll see when I make the announcement as valedictorian."

Knuckles smiled a little. Though Infinite 'was a little unhappy about him talking to another guy'.

Knuckles sees him before he protested, "Relax Infinite. Shadows been dating Sonia for years."

Infinite replied as he calmed down a little, "Try not to make me jealous will you? I get jealous easily. Which is one of the reasons why my previous lover left me."

Knuckles grabs his arm and said, "Well then let's get going. We don't want to be late for our graduation do we now?"

Infinite replied with a smile, "No we don't." Then they walked out as the ceremony starts.

One by one every single student for their diploma.

Then the principal announced, "And now our announcement from class valedictorian, Shadow The Hedgehog."

Shadow stood up before he whispered to the principal, "Permission to do something before I give my big speech."

The principal shrugged before he said, "Permission granted I guess."

Shadow then told the principal to ask Sonia to come to the stand before the principal 'knowing what this means' called for her at the podium.

Sonia walked to him as the principal said, "Our valedictorian has something in store for us. Let us pay attention to whatever this is."

Shadow thanked him before Sonia stopped in front of him.

Shadow kneeled on one knee and took Sonia's hand as he said, "Sonia, my princess. You and I have been knowing each other since 1'st grade and we've been dating since highschool. I want you to know that you have been the diamond of my heart, my pure Angel, and the beauty of my world."

Then the crowd gasped softly as Shadow pulled out a small box out of his pocket and it revealed a ring.

Sonia gasped softly at this as Shadow asked, "There is no one I rather be with them with you. Sonia The Hedgehog, I wanna ask you with all my heart, will you marry me?"

Sonia felt tears pouring down her face as she was speechless from this wonderful surprise.

Sonia cried before she said, "Yes. Oh Shadow I love you so much."

Shadow smiled a little before he placed the ring on her finger.

Shadow stood up before hie new fiancé hugged him in tears.

That's when the crowd cheered as Knuckles said while clapping, "Congratulations you two."

Infinite sniffed as he clapped.

Then Silver said while clapping, "Oh man this is so surprising."

Aleena and Jules 'in the crowd' clapped as Jules said, "Guess that's why he asked for my blessing. Oh my little girl is growing up."

Manic and Sonic smiled a little 'feeling happy for their sister' was next to them.

Sonic looked at Knuckles and frowned. For some reason, he was feeling a little bad for what he did to Knuckles.