Leave Me Be

The Next day: Knuckles arrived to work in the morning,

Much to his dismay, Sonic 'who was on his way to the doctor' showed up.

Knuckles asked, "can't you leave me alone for once? I'm already hateful towards you enough."

Sonic chuckled weakly but playfully and said, "Y-your not hateful y-your just mad is all but I really am sorry for hurting you in the past."

Knuckles flatly said, "I do not believe you and never would. Your just kissing up just so I can feel sorry for you and you would just do the same thing over again."

Sonic walked closer to him and said, "Kn-Knux? I... I just want you to give me one more chance... I know your mad at me for what happened in the past but... I-I promise you will not regret..."

Thats when he showed him a bouquet of flowers as he said, "I-I was on my way to the doctors and I th-thought you would li-like these... So please Kn-Knux I beg you. Please give me one more chance to-to prove it..."

Knuckles glared at him before he shouted as he smacked the flowers away, "OH WILL YOU JUST GO AWAY ALREADY!? AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I HATE MARIGOLDS!!"

Sonic asked with a sad frown, "Y-You do? O-oh I-I didn't know... I-I forgot."

Knuckles muttered hatefully, "I DON'T NEED YOU!!! FOR THE LAST TIME I DO NOT NEED YOU IN MY LIFE!!"

Sonic coughs before he said, "B-But Knux y-you don't understand... I-I have no time to waste... I-I want you to give me one more chance t-to make things right with you.. I-I love you Knux... I re-really do this time..."

Knuckles was only boiling down into hate as he said, "JUST LEAVE ME BE WILL YOU!? I SAID THIS BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN!! I DON"T WANT YOU!! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Sonic sighed deeply before he proceeds to walk to the doctors.

Knuckles mutters, "Shit he is really not dropping the whole sick act. Lousy cheater."

But Knuckles is failing to see Sonic was not faking it at all. That he truly is sick.