Unbelievable

The next day: Knuckles sighed deeply while feeling a little stressed out. The sex they had yesterday was just painful.

After their sex, Knuckles had to get back to work and had to make excuses for why there were stains on his work clothes and had to get a spare change of work clothes.

Knuckles had to endure it even after work.

When the afternoon came, Knuckles was going to be on his break until he sees Sonic walking to him with a smile and a blush.

Knuckles just cannot stand him. He sighed deeply and asked, 'What the hell do you want now?"

Sonic then answered, "I-I was wondering if you like to have lunch with me sweet boy."

Knuckles rudely replied, "I am not your sweet boy. I said I am happy without you."

Sonic asked with a friwn, "B-But will you gi-give me one more chance Knuckles? I-I want you to know..."

Knuckles interrupted flatly, "Oh will you just cut the weak flirty crap already?"

Sonic replied calmly, 'B-But I'm not acting... I'm si-sick..."

Knuckles rolled his eyes and said, "Oh thats bullshit bitch. A player like you should know that you cannot fool me again."

Sonic then said while trembling, "B-but Knux... I... I want to spe-spend my ti-time with you... Pl-please give me one more chance."

Knuckles growled before he said, "I find this sick act unbelievable. Why can't you just give up! You are nothing more than a heartless cheater! That is all you are. I am happy that you not with me."

Sonic was going to utter a word but Knuckles shouted, "GO AWAY WILL YOU!? YOU HEARTLESS CHEATING BITCH?!"

Sonic was little hurt before he said, "I-I'll give you mo-more time.."

Sonic walked off as Knuckles huffed in satisfaction.

Knuckles then said, "Ha! sick my ass."

That is when Infinites voice said, "Are you talking to other boys again slut?"

Knuckles turns to Infinite 'with a stern glare'.

Knuckles then said, "No I was just telling him to go away Infinite."

Infinite pulled him by the dreadlocks and said, "It better be slut. Other wise I will punish you with another rough sex."

Knuckles nodded and thought, "I'm happy that I'm not dating Sonic but why do I not feel happy? Why is that?"