Too Far

2 days later: Knuckles just got off work early. It was raining and knowing Sonic will show up, he just can't stand the cheater that he is.

Then as predicted, Sonic showed up to him.

Knuckles growled at him as Sonic said weakly, "Kn-Knux... W-Why? Why can't yo-you see? i-I am t-trying to m-make up for wh-what I did... Y-yet you.. You only see what I-I was... Why? C-can't you give me one last chance? Please Kn-Knux I don't have a lot of time left..."

Knuckles growled loudly as Sonic said sadly, "Knux please... Just this once let m-me make it up to you... Let me show you I-I've changed... I re-really do love you..."

Knuckles shouted, "SHUT UP!!!"

Sonic gasped before Knuckles said, "I do not want any god damn thing to do with you! Don't you get it? You dumbass slut!"

Sonic asked in tears, "Pl-please give me one more chance Kn-Knux... Please won't you give me one..?"

Knuckles then snapped at him, "Will you just stop!? You hurt me twice! I am not gonna let you hurt me again! Your last chance was at college and you blew it. I will never love you again after what you did to me."

Sonic sniffed and said, "Please Knux, your the most beautiful boy I known... I wished I have been better earlier... I-I want to make things right with you.. I n-need this l-last chance.. Please can I have one last chance..?"

Knuckles shouted as he slapped the sick hedgehog, "ENOUGH!!"

Sonic fell on the ground and Knuckles hatefully said, "I have had enough of this! I hate you so much! I am happy without you and always will be! You are a rotten cheater and that is all you are!"

Sonic stood up slowly before looking at him with sad eyes.

Knuckles then said in a low hateful tone, "Stop acting sick Sonic. It's getting on my nerves."

Sonic then said weakly, "I-I'm not act-acting...I really am..."

Knuckles then shouted, "BULLSHIT!! I JUST WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!! I AM HAPPY WITHOUT YOU!! I NEVER WANTED TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!"

Knuckles walks off as Sonic felt like shaking to his core.

But what Knuckles said to him was a bit too far. But he had no idea of knowing that the truth will come out when Infinite gives him an unexpected talk.