Sexual Attention

A/N: Attention everyone this is gonna be sexy so get out your tissues for your nosebleeds (or an ice pack) and turn on your air conditioners. This is goin to be hot.

<1 Hour earlier>

Shadow went to his dorm because he forgot his pencil case.

He then turns to Sonia 'who was leaning on the wall across the door to Shadows and Knuckles dorm' as she said, "I've been missing you sweet boy."

Shadow replied, "Sonia. I didn't think you go to this college."

Sonia replied as she walks to him, "Well I won a scholarship here to study pre-law."

Shadow asked, "You studying to be a lawyer?" Sonia nodded and said, "Yea."

She then frowned as Shadow asked, "Let me guess, your brothers are here?"

Sonia answered, "Yeah."

Shadow then asked, "I'm guessing you share a dorm with them?"

Sonia replied, "Nah. I just live in a dorm next to theirs. Right now they're smoking up a storm."

<meanwhile>

What Sonia said is true. The brothers are smoking. Manic took out a pack of cigarettes and asked, "Want another one bro?"

Sonic took out a lighter and said, "Go ahead big brother."

The two took another cigarette as Manic said, "I cant believe we haft to take over Dads business. How fucked up."

Sonic blew smoke as he said, "I agree."

<Back with Sonia and Shadow>

Shadow sniffs the smoke and said, "I see your point. Those two haven't changed."

Sonia smiled a little and said, "Still I missed you." Shadow replied, "I miss you too love."

That's when a spark light up again. Shadow asked with a sexy smile, "Since your here and all. What do you say for a little fun?"

Sonia answered, "I say yes. I would save myself for marriage but hey, I guess now will do."

Shadow and Sonia smirked before Sonia jumped into his arms and smooch Shadow on the lips.

Shadow roughly smooched back as Sonia wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck when the two entered the dorm.

Shadow placed his scarf on the doorknob before closing the door behind them.

Their kiss went deeper as they moaned in pleasure while their tongues fought for dominance. That's when the two dropped onto the bed as they broke the kiss.

Sonia giggled and said, "That was hot."

Shadow took off his shirt and replied, "It gets hotter than that babe."

Sonia smirked in a sexy way as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her strapped bra.

Sonia then asked as she took off her skirt, "So what are you studying for?"

Shadow answered as he unbuttoned his pants, "I'm studying to become a police officer."

Sonia was impressed as she winked.

She then said as they removed their underwear, "I always knew you were brave Shadow."

Shadow replied as he pinned her to the bed, "I take that as a compliment Sonia.

Shadow then said seductively, "Now let's go all the way."

Sonia replied with a blush, "Well then, Let's do it."

She moaned as Shadow began thrusting her. Sonia blushed, moaned, and giggled at the same time.

Sonia heavily breathed and said, "Oh~Shadow... Oh It's so hot.. Ahh~"

Shadow moaned while thrusting her and also pulling the covers over them.

Sonia heavily breathed and moaned loud as Sonia said Shadows name while sweating and feeling the heat increasing in her body.

Shadow then said as he blushed while thrusting faster, "Oh Sonia~ah your so tight."

As soon as Shadow was gonna reach his climax into Sonia, the door opened.

The two screamed and turn to see Knuckles 'with his jaw dropped'.

Knuckles asked, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SHADOW?!"

Shadow answered as he and Sonia were lying besides each other while covering themselves, "Don't be surprised Knuckles. We've been dating since Highschool. Remember?"

Knuckles replied 'not changing his shocked tone', "I know that. But you two will be in so much trouble if a teacher catches you having sex."

Shadow asked, "Besides didn't you see the scarf on the doorknob?"

Knuckles sees Shadows red scarf that Sonia gave him for Christmas in their junior year.

Knuckles blushed in an awkward way as he asked, "Uhh where are your brothers?"

Sonia asked, "Why do you ask?" Knuckles answered, "Cause I know you three go to the same school. Which means you three go to college too."

Sonia answered, "They're smoking in their dorm. Luckily I do not share a dorm room with them."

Knuckles facepalms and muttered, "Of course they are."

He then turns around before he said to the couple, "You two better be lucky I'm not telling the Dean about this. Besides this is stressful for me than it is for you two."

With that said, Knuckles slams the door, leaving the two to resume their 'steamy private time'.

Sonia heavily breathed as Shadow said, "Well, that was unexpected."

Sonia replied as she kissed his cheek, "I'll say."

Shadow asked, "Same time next week Sonia?" Sonia answered as she smiled with a blush, "Yeah."