Awaken/Breakup

Sonic woke up, as he groaned. He opened his eyes seeing nothing but a hospital room.

He sat up and asked himself softly, "Am I... Dead?"

Thats when a familiar female voice answered him, "No your not dead dummy."

Sonic looks to see Sonia in a hospital bed. In her arms is a baby girl. She had dark pink fur, her quills are like Shadows and Sonia's combined, puffy black quills (with a little red) on her forehead just like her mother but with her fathers ruby red eyes.

She was breastfeeding her child.

Sonic asked, "Sis? How long was I...?"

Sonia answered him before he finished his question, "5 or six weeks. I was in labor last night and I gave birth to a baby girl. Shadows in the lobby waiting."

Sonic sighed and said while looking down, "So I'm alive. What the heck happened? I thought we didn't have enough money for the surgery."

Sonia hesitated before telling Sonic everything. Once she finished explaining, she finihsed feeding her new daughter.

Sonic was shocked before he looked down. Sonic sighed deeply and said with a stressful but cold tone, "So that liar had forced the surgery to be now. Some nerve he got."

Sonia then said, "I would thank Knuckles but I'm still mad that they kidnapped me. Shadow was furious."

Sonic replied, "Go figure. But lets not worry about those twits. How about introducing me to the newest member of the family?"

Sonia smiled a little as Shadow rushed to her side.

Shadow asked, "Are you okay Sonia? When I heard your in labor I...I rushed and wait in the lobby..."

Sonia replied with a smile, "I'm fine."

Shadow asked as Manic rushed into the room and hugged Sonic tightly while crying, "And the baby?"

Sonia shows their daughter.

Shadow smiled and said with tears, "Sh-She's beautiful."

Sonia then said, "This is our daughter, Christina."

Sonic and Manic sniffed as Christina yawned and looked around. She smiled at her parents and uncles as Shadow then said happily, "Hey there Christina. Welcome to the world."

She cooed while looking around smiling.

Manic then said to Sonic, "Oh and Sonic? The doctor said you'll be discharged next week, but he said you need to take it easy."

Sonic nodded before he said, "Thanks big brother."

That's when Aleena and Jules came in as Aleena rush to Sonic in tears.

Aleena reached out to her child's face before she burst into tears and hugged her youngest son.

Aleena sobbed and said at the same time, "Oh... My sweet baby. I'm so relieved that your okay."

Sonic whispered, "Oh Mom..."

Jules pets Sonics head before he askes what happened to Knuckles and Silver.

Manic answered that they were sent to jail.

(With Knuckles and Silver)

Infinite 'who was really furious about what happened' visited him and was shocked about it.

Infinite asked him furiously, "What the hell were you thinking?"

Knuckles replied to him, "I had no choice! He was running out of time."

That is when every single thing between them turn into an argument. It was so loud that everyone at the prison was hearing it.

Infinite stopped the argument with one stomp.

He then said, "You know what? Consider us over Knuckles. I-I'm breaking up with you."

Knuckles didn't react as he looked down as Infinite said, "You better be lucky I paid for both you and your pal to be out by tomorrow. So I would appreciate it if you just find your own place."

He then thought deeply as Knuckles sighed stressfully, "Though I know deep down you still love Sonic. That is why you did it. You did not want to lose him. I'm amazed that you lasted longer with me than anyone else. Sayonara, old flame."

Once Infinite left Knuckles was escorted back to the cell. But Knuckles felt like crying. Knowing that his hatred for the cheater had almost cost Sonic his life. Feeling like it was his fault.