Heart Touching

After getting his jacket and tie back on, Sonic immediately got back to his office. His quills were a mess but that was not his concern.

Sonic said to himself, "I am so lucky he did not yank my pants off."

Sonic then look at his office. He sees something on his desk that was not there before.

Sonic looked to see the story that he had worked on.

The story that he made was about two boys making mistakes and falling in love. It was inspired by the mistakes he and Knuckles made.

Though one boy was a former cheater and the other was a deceitful liar. Two souls that will never be together forever. Despite the fact that one claims to be happy.

That is when Sonic sees the final chapter he never got to finish.

He red the final page allowed, "I turn to him and told him, "I may have lied to you, but I lied to myself too. I was never happy with my life, yet you were the only happiness I deeply need. I know you love me. I may have hurt you as you hurt me. But the truth for us. We hurt each other but we still love each other. No matter our mistakes of our past, we would still come back for another chance." I saw his tears stream down his face as he held me in his arms. I sometimes wish we would undo our mistakes, but we cannot focus on the past anymore for we can have one last chance in the future."

It was heartwarming as Sonic fell on his knees.

Sonic said to himself with tears in his eyes, "H-He finished it. He must've saved the copy on the flash drive."

Sonic looked at Knuckles asleep in the private break room and asked, "Oh God, What the fuck have I done?"

Sonic walks to Knuckles and placed a blanket on him, before leaving the room.

Sonic cried a little as he leaned on the wall.

That is when he saw a note from Knuckles before he red it, "My dear Sonic. I know you would never forgive me for lying to you but I lied to not only you but I lied to myself. I was never happy at all. Infinite was rough with me, he gets jealous easily, and I deeply love you. I know it won't make up for what I did but, I hope you find it in your heart for me to give you one last chance. Love; Knuckles. P.S. Infinite and I broke up in jail and I'm sorry for giving you tulips while you were at the hospital. I forgot you were allergic."

Sonic started to cry softly as the moon shined in his office.