Sexy Night

Knuckles was a little uneasy but it had been about several months since Knuckles starts dating Sonic again.

Though Sonia and Shadow are convinced that he's up to something.

But he does hope he has changed. Still Sonic was real good at having sex.

This night proves it too.

Sonic knocked on Knuckles door before Knuckles himself opened it.

Knuckles asked, "May I help you with something babe?"

Sonic answered as he entered with Knuckles walking backwards, "Just wanted to know if your 'going to be with me for a little moment. If you have the time."

Knuckles blushed before hand said 'thinking what it means', "Uhhh, sort of. But look, shouldn't you save yourself for marriage?"

Sonic replied with a flirtatious smirk and tone, "Who says we haft to wait for that? I just wanna mess around along with you my sweet red boy."

Sonics seductive tone turns Knuckles on real quick as he blushed wildly.

Knuckles looks around before he said, "Uhhh look baby. I don't even think it would get this far."

Sonic replied as he got into his face, "Neither do I but hey, can't say it's not gonna happen."

Knowing he was going to be seduced by this blue boy player anyways and wanting to do this with him, he laid in the bed with his legs spread.

Knuckles blushed a deep red and said, "Go ahead and fuck me baby. I'm all yours tonight."

Sonic muttered with a confident smirk, "I thought you never ask."

Sonic unzipped his pants after taking his shirt off 'revealing his muscles'.

Knuckles blushed uncontrollably as Sonic laid on top of him.

Sonic asked him, "Ready baby?"

Knuckles nodded and answered, "Yes."

With that said, Sonic began to thrust him as Knuckles gasped in delight.

Knuckles moaned in pleasure as Sonic breaths and thrusts Knuckles gently.

The intensity started to increase when Sonic started to thrust Knuckles a little faster.

Knuckles moaned as he said, "Oh baby~Oh God that feels good."

Sonic drooled from his mouth before he said, "And you wanted to wait until marriage for this."

Knuckles said as he moaned in pleasure, "Well I did think of this with you after all."

Knuckles bucked his hips towards Sonic as the blue hedgehog thought while thrusting him faster, "Oh man, this is easy. Gotta admit, he's kinda cute when he's wanting to have sex."

Knuckles then came as Sonic gasped.

The blue hedgehog came close to his face and said, "Your a real cutie you know that?"

Knuckles sighed deeply before he said while closing his eyes, "You make a sexy night for us."

Knuckles kissed him on the lips before falling asleep.

Sonic smirked and thought, "Too easy."