My Love For You

After that morning, Sonic published the story with Knuckles help.

The two grew closer than they have before, and not one of them lied or cheat since. Sonic proved without a doubt that he really has changed.

Knuckles was devoted and honest to Sonic and happy that both him and Sonic are now a for real thing. They even became partners to create new ideas for a new romance story.

Sonia still does her work as a lawyer and spends most of her time as a stay-at-home mom for Baby Christina and Shadow always looks forward to coming back to his wife and daughter.

Since Sonic and Manic took over the company, their parents retired and move to a paradise for them to relax.

Knuckles is still in good terms with Infinite 'who was dating his ideal lover 'Espio' with ease' and are now good friends.

Manic and Silver started dating since Sonics book came out. The two can never take their hands or eyes off of each other.

A few days later: Both Sonic and Knuckles got engaged and celebrated at a lovely hotel room.

Both boys were smooching up a storm. Though Sonic was getting comfortable being dominated. Knuckles probably picked up a move or two when he got fucked by Infinite.

A month or two later, they got married and during their honeymoon they heard Manic and Silver got engaged as well.

a year later they gained a child of their own. They became proud parents of a sweet and adorable baby boy named Dusk.

Though Christina is slightly fond of her cousin.

Things were looking up for the two.

One night in their room. Both Sonic and Knuckles were in bed naked after their little fun in bed.

The red echidna placed a hand on Sonics chest and said, "so baby, had a good time tonight?"

Sonic replied, "I haven't been this happy since our son was brought to us. My love... I love you so much and that will never change."

Knuckles then replied lovingly, "I love you too Babe. My love for you is deeper than before."

The two got their night clothes on as Sonic asked, "Say Knux, after tomorrow, want to have another child?"

Knuckles heart race and said, "Of course. It be great for Dusk to have a brother or sister to play with."

That is when Knuckles said as he smiled and Sonic slides closer to him, "You know? I am so glad I gave you one last chance."

Sonic replied to him, "I'm glad I did too."

The two kissed but it was cut short when they heard Dusk crying in his room.

Sonic smiled a little and said, "I'll get him."

Sonic walks off as Knuckles sighed lovingly while seeing Sonic feeding and lulling their son to sleep.

Knuckles whispered, "I love him."

Both Sonic and Knuckles stayed inseparable despite all of the bumps on the road. Its only a matter of time until they gained another child of their own.

The End.

A/N: Another Sonuckles story is a success. Well everyone this is going to be spectacular. Tough once Season 3 of Sonic Prime comes out I'll make a Sonuckles Prime story. I hope you all have a good day and stay tune for my next Sonuckles story.