Miraculous Relief

The family and security were alarmed by Sonics and Sonia's sudden disappearance. Though when Shadow heard about it he too was alarmed that his wife had vanished.

Shadow raced out of the hospital as Manic and the police went on a frantic search.

The hospital staff tirelessly looking for the two but no luck.

Shadow was worried about his brother-in-law but he was also more worried about Sonia.

There was no luck finding still, until Shadow arrived at the other hospital.

He heard banging coming from the ambulance he was standing behind and a muffled scream for help.

Shadow immediately recognize Sonia's voice. He opened the doors instantly as he sees Sonia tied and gagged in long bandages.

Shadow climbed into the ambulance and said with panic in his tone, "Oh my God Sonia."

Shadow removed the long piece of bandage around her mouth and asked, "Are you alright?"

Sonia took a big breath before she answered, "I-I'm alright honey. I'm just shaken up."

Shadow then asked as he freed her, "Are you sure?"

Sonia replied to him as they exited the ambulance, "I'm sure Shadow." 

Though while exiting the ambulance, Sonia had to go easy on herself and rely on Shadows help considering she is pregnant with Shadows child.

Shadow informed his colleagues that his wife is okay.

Sonia heavily breath as Shadow asked, "Baby, what happened? Who did this to you?"

Sonia panted before she told her husband what had happened.

Shadow looks to see Knuckles and Silver in the hospital 'still holding the hospital hostage'.

Shadow muttered, 'Shit they lost it."

Shadow then informed the family about Sonia's safety as Sonia felt pressure as she felt her stomach.

Once Shadows colleagues and Aleena, Jules, and Manic arrived, Shadow informed them.

Manic growled and said, "Those bastards!!" 

Shadow and his colleagues rushed to the entrance. Followed by Sonia, Manic, and the parents.

Manic asked with an alarmed tone, "Where is Sonic?"

Sonia answered, "I don't know. They taken him in."

That is when the cops rushed in with their guns and said, 'FREEZE!!"

Shadow shouted at them, "WHAT THE FUCK YOU TWO!?"

Knuckles shouted, "STAY BACK!!"

Shadow ordered a few to look around the hospital to see if anyone was hurt from this 'event' and a few of them obeyed.

Shadow also whispered, "I'll keep them distracted while you pinned them down and tackle."

Manic then rush to Knuckles as he howled angrily in tear.

He lunged at Knuckles and wrestled the gun out of his hands. Silver was too distracted to see two of the cops pinned him down.

Manic asked, "WHERE IS MY BABY BROTHER YOU BASTARD!?"

Knuckles fought back but Manic pushed him to the cops.

Aleena then said with tears in her eyes, "Please, we beg you where is our baby?"

Shadow shouted at the hospital, "Is anyone hurt? Is anyone okay?! Raise your hand if you been shot!"

No one did as the clerk said, "We're okay Officer. Just scared. Truth be told, they forced us to give surgery to that poor sick hedgehog."

The family was in surprise. But then one of the officers 'A toffee colored raccoon male' said as he rushed back from the hallways of the surgery room, "Sir! we just got word from one of the surgeons from the surgery room."

The family turns to him as Shadow asked, "What about it."

The cop answered, "The surgery was a success, your brother-in-law is going to be okay."

The family gasped in relief.

Manic collapsed onto his knees on the floor as he smiled while crying.

Aleena cried in relief as Jules hugged her in joy.

Sonia panted while sitting down and muttered, "Oh thank God..."

Knuckles muttered, "What a miraculous relief?"

Silver whispered, "Yeah but we are under arrest."

That is when Knuckles and Silver were escorted to the police car. It was big to the point that the press got a hold of it. There was also a news story about it.