Escape and an Arrival

Hello again, to those who read the first chapter, thank you. Sorry I left you on a cliffhanger. Oh, before I begin, I did toy with the timeline a bit for story's sake. Namely how Team Prime regroups, and Shockwave's arrival. Also, I hope this new format makes this a little easier to read. Note: edited 3/15/22

Megatron grinned at the screams the Autobots' human pets made as the cyber matter consumed them. If this experiment succeeded, it would be a turning point for the Decepticon cause. He'd already been in contact with the fleshling government to convince them that they were only looking to settle on this planet.

'The fools' He thought to himself. As soon as they'd amassed a strong enough force, they'd march on their capitol. Ultimately his plan would be to subjugate Unicron beneath the surface using these hybrid soldiers, but one thing at a time.

Almost the second Knockout engaged the Enigma something started to go wrong. It seemed that there was energy flowing back and forth, from the Enigma of Combination to the subjects, and back again. "Knockout, what is happening?" He roared as the computers began to make a deafening racket, energy beginning to crackle against everything in the lab.

"Something's wrong," He screamed back. "Somehow the subjects are interfacing with the Enigma!"

Several monitors began to explode. "Then shut it off!"

As knockout went to pull the plug connecting the tubes there was a moment of near deafening silence. What followed was a massive explosion of light, semi-formed cyber matter, and broken glass, forcing both bots to turn away. When Megatron turned back standing in front of the now destroyed tubes was a singular being. There was no sign of the humans anywhere.

Megatron had never seen anything like this new being in front of him. It was about a full head and shoulders taller than him, composed of a grayish white alloy. It wasn't fully Cybertronian, but not wholly organic either.

The face seemed almost androgynous, perhaps a side effect of using both genders in its creation. Broad shoulders, strong looking arms, and dense legs, this might have made quite the opponent back in his days as a gladiator. In its' chest was what looked like a trio of windows showing three bright young sparks.

"That, is downright beautiful." Knockout exclaimed as he looked it over. "It's like a naturally forged combiner."

At this statement, the being opened its' eyes. The three minds that made up its' conscious now linked. Looking at the Decepticon warlord and medic it took a battle-ready stance. Inside the newly minted mind, Miko and Jack 'smirked', causing the new being to as well. "Ready for round two?" It spoke, sounding as if all three teens were speaking in synch.

In the back of their collective mind Raf was strategizing. The first objective was to get by Megatron and Knockout and get out of the lab. Second, locate and rescue Wheeljack, his experience could only be a help. Third, navigate a way out of this fortress and somehow reconnect with the Autobots. This plan was readily agreed upon by the other two, although Miko hoped there'd be a chance to scrap some more Decepticons along the way.

Megatron glared at the warrior and deployed his sword, silently cursing his impatience in not having his fusion cannon reconnected. "You wouldn't be the first combiner I've destroyed."

Knockout attempted to intercede. "Now now, Lord Megatron, I'm sure we can reason with-" he was cut off as he was picked up over the combiners' head. "Not the finish, not the fin-." He gave a rather emasculate scream as he sailed through the air and into the destroyed displays.

Megatron swung his sword at the warrior, but it sidestepped the blow with a speed that belayed its' size. It followed up with a roundhouse kick in the small of Megatron's back, Sending him across the room. He turned back and lunged blade first. The combiner reached behind it's back and pulled a large broadsword in front of it, parrying Megatron. For a moment, the two seemed evenly matched in strength before Miko got an idea. From the metal on either side of the combiners' chest formed a series of small bult-in cannons that fired in the warlords' face, temporarily blinding him. Rearing back in pain from the unexpected attack his opponent turned and ran from the lab, broadsword held firmly in its' right hand.