Unleash the Beast Wars

Welcome back everyone. Sorry for the wait, real life got in the way and I had a heck of a time figuring out how to start this chapter. I do wish to impress again, it's been a while since I've seen Transformers Prime so if any character acts out of character, I apologize. Now, without further ado, it's time to unleash the Beast Wars. Note: edited 3/15/22

Miko sighed in boredom as she looked around at the animal sanctuaries' empty parking lot. Once they'd exited the ship she'd been asked to stay put while Jack and Raf went in the animal sanctuary to pick their beast modes. Wheeljack said something about having Ratchet run some medical scans on her to see if their transformation had any adverse effects and to see whether or not the kids needed Energon or not. She wasn't sure whether they did or not, sure she felt hungry but wasn't sure if that was how the bots felt when they were low on Energon.

To keep her occupied Wheeljack and Bulkhead tried to show her some fighting techniques. First was Bulkheads attempt at demonstrating diffusion ended with Wheeljack slamming into the side of the ship and Ultra Magnus to begin yelling at them. After he'd cooled down, they decided to hold off anymore teaching. "To be honest, neither of us are particularly good at teaching Cybertronian martial arts." Wheeljack commented.

Bulkhead laughed. "Yeah, what was it Drift always said? An incompetent teacher was deadlier than the sharpest sword?" He said with a somewhat airy voice. Wheeljack let out a chuckle. "Right on the Nose Bulk."

Miko raised her eyebrow. "Who is Drift?"

Bulkhead looked over at her. "Drift is another Wrecker. A well-known practitioner of most forms of Cybertronian martial arts. He taught most of us whatever fighting style he thought would best suit our strengths."

At Mikos' curious look Bulkhead continued. "He was originally a Decepticon sharpshooter named Deadlock, but changed sides. I'm not sure what made him do it, but afterward he began studying under the legendary twin grandmasters Yoketron and Banzai-Tron before their academy was destroyed. His preference is Metallikato, but we've seen him use Curicuit-Su, Crystalocution, and Mueikyaku."

Mikos' eyes shot open. "He was a Decepticon?" She'd never heard of anyone really defecting from them before. Then something else came to her mind. "What happened to him? And how was the academy destroyed?"

Wheeljack shrugged. "He's still out there somewhere. I heard he went off in search of other surviving students. I think he hoped to get enough of them together to restore the Cyber Ninja Academy. It was Destroyed by Banzai-Tron when Megatron infected him with Dark Energon and killed Yoketron. All because Banzai-Tron, while less choosey about his students, wouldn't commit to the Decepticon cause."

There was silence while Miko processed that. The silence was broken by the distant sound of an engine coming closer. Wheeljack and Bulkhead took up a defensive stance while Miko retreated back into the ship. A moment later a Familiar white and red ambulance drove into the parking lot and transformed back into the Autobot Medic Ratchet.

"Alright what's the damage. I was perfectly content to rust in peace with the other wrecks but." He was cut off when Miko exited the ship again. Ratchet looked her up and down. "Do I know you?" He asked.

Miko swallowed. "I'm the one who infected the mainframe to fill the monitor with emojis." She replied nervously. She knew he was still angry about that little stunt.

Ratchet scoffed. "Then that would make you...Miko!?" He exclaimed; optics wide in recognition. "What in the pit happened to you child?"

Bulkhead cut him off. "One word Ratch, Knockout. We were hoping you could run a scan to tell us a bit more about what happened to those three."