Dark Thirst, Darker Vendettas

Alright everyone, we're here. Main reason I have a new chapter so fast is because I was infected with Omnicron (The one transformer I DIDN'T want.) But on the bright side, it gave me time to crank this puppy out. Without further ado, let's catch up with the Decepticons. I'll admit this one reads like a novelization of the Transformers Prime episode Thirst, but it seemed like the easiest way to move things along. Note: edited 3/15/22

'Sometimes,' Starscream thought to himself. 'Life really sucked.'

After his success in retrieving the Predacon fossil with Terrorsaur, he'd been given the detestable job of trying to bring the original Predacon to heel. During the initial attempt (augmented by the Apex Armor) the beast had thrown him across the top of the ship, and right into the communications array.

Megatron had been furious. He'd found out about the incident after Starscream tried to reboot the array after trying to repair it himself, shorting out over half the system. He'd been about to give final arrival details for the Constructicons before they entered the solar system only for the screens to go to static.

After Soundwave repaired the array properly, Megatron assigned the other 2.0 Predacons to help him tame the original.

This ultimately, proved to be a mistake. Infernus attempted to intimidate the Predacon into submission. "Now see here you draconian oaf, as subjects of our queen we are obligated to give our strength, valor, and blind loyalty to." A solid tail swipe to send him flying over the side of the ship before he could finish his tirade. A quick switch to ant mode in midair enabled him to cling to the ships' hull long enough for Waspinator to retrieve him.

Terrorsaur attempted to reason with it in his beast mode, hoping that some similarity might sway it. This was shot down when, barely two words in, the Predacon wrapped its maw around Terrorsaur and shook him like a rag doll, throwing him into Starscream. Waspinator simply shook his head and stayed back. "Wazzzpinator not want to end up azzz dragonbotzzzz', chew toy."

Any further attempts were delayed when storm clouds began to form around the Nemesis. As no one wished to become a living lightning rod, training was put off until the weather was clearer. This ultimately led to Starscream seeking the company of one of the few bots he could tolerate.

"Oh, will my torment never end?" Starscream moaned as he began pacing Knockouts' lab. "First I had to vie for Megatrons' attention against that treacherous harpy Airachnid. Now I need to contend with Shockwave and his incorrigible beast."

Knockout turned to face him. "Look on the bright side Starscream, at least one of them is currently on ice, locked up in the vault of our warship."

Starscream sighed. "And I would love to shove Shockwave and his abomination into a stasis pod right beside her. The only reason "Project Predacon 2.0" is even viable is because of our backbreaking efforts, to say nothing of your research with the fleshlings."

Knockout grimaced. "Don't remind me." He muttered, rubbing his legs. He could still feel the phantom ache of where that damned femmes' dagger exploded on him. It took hours to fix all the damage. And don't get him started on the damage to his finish.

They were cut off by moans of pain from a nearby slab. "Can't you keep your lab rat quiet while I'm airing my grievances?" He scowled.

From where he was bolted to the table, Cylas struggled against his bonds. "Starscream, help, me." He begged.

Starscream only chuckled. "My my my, whatever have you been inflicting on poor Cylas?"

"Oh, anything that merits the need of a living petri dish." He replied. Taking a vial of green liquid, he walked over to the table and injected it directly into Cylas' arm, causing his optics to widen and turned green.