Volcanicus Errupts

Hello all, and welcome back. With it being so close to Halloween, I wanted to give you a chapter full of both tricks and treats. I admit I struggled with this chapter in places mostly due to losing my notes for this chapter and indeed the rest of this story to a virus. However, I've been going over plans for this story for so long and we're close enough to the end that I should be able to manage without them. In any case, enjoy.

Miko and Sierra hurried down the halls of Fortress Maximus with Allison laughing her butt off behind them.

"Shut up, Allie!" Sierra exclaimed as they speedwalked.

After Jacks' catnip induced stint as a 'stoner kitty', he decided to enlist Vince to help get back at Miko. Vince, after hearing the idea, decided to go along with it to flirt with/be a little pit towards his girlfriend.

The two Maximals sparred during Drifts' latest training session as their girlfriends watched them move. They intentionally went as hard as they could, making a spectacle of themselves battling.

When Drift called a halt, the boys bowed to each other before turning to their girlfriends, showing off their toned technorganic bodies. When Miko commented that Jack really fought like an animal out there, he thanked her and called her 'Miko-chan' while giving her a smoldering look. Vince on the other hand commented that he nearly lost the bout because he was distracted by a beautiful face while giving Sierra a matching look.

The two became highly flustered and red faced. Unfortunately, their embarrassment was made worse when Sierras' Fireweed pods and Mikos' katanas deployed unintentionally. There was a beat of silence before the other Maximals began giggling as the girls excused themselves to the refreshers. (They'd sparred before the boys, thank you VERY much.)

"I can't believe you both got weapon boners!" Allison laughed as she brought up the rear. The similarity to the classic Buzz Lightyear 'Wing Boner' was uncanny, if not unexpected.

"We are NOT calling it that, it was a malfunction!" Miko denied as she forced her katanas back into position.

"Sure." Allison mocked them as they arrived at the refresher. "And I'm." She was cut off as the door opened to find someone already in it.

"Oh, hey girls." Slash the Dinobot greeted as she toweled herself off. She looked at Allison "Hey Allie, have a good workout?"

Allison knew her crush wasn't trying to look cute and sexy, but the way she held the towel put images in her head. Then to her mortification, her saber deployed, causing Sierra and Miko to give her matching smug looks. Slash looked at her.

"You okay Allison?" She asked.

"Yeah." Sierra smirked. "She just has a-"

"Malfunction! It was a malfunction."

"Okay?" Slash replied, not knowing what this was about. She tossed her towel in the cleansing rack. "Might want to have Ratchet look at that." With that she transformed into her raptor mode and took off. Allison looked at the other two femmes.

"Not. One. Word." She bit out as they began giggling.

Catching up to the other Dinobots, Slash heard Grimlock arguing with Ultra Magnus.

"If you want to have humans visit, fine." Grimlock growled. "But Dinobots will not join in."

"Grimlock, your teams' pictures are plastered all over the web." Magnus countered. "Behind Optimus and the Maximals, the Dinobots are the most researched team of Autobots."

"So, humans want gawk at us, and we take it?" He could already feel a neural short coming on.

"It's just a controlled meet and greet Grimlock. You introduce yourselves, transform, they take some pictures."