𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤.

𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄. "Alright so, I'm moving in with Nelson today. Umm, I'm real close with his parents so I just feel like they bum with me more then their own son, so mine as well just take his spot" Lavar tells the camera.

"I'm not even gonna knock on the door because this is basically my house so let's just-" He opens the door.

"I'm gonna go ahead and give you guys a tour and show y'all around my new home!" "Wait, does Nelson know you're moving in?" Ray asks. "Nah, he doesn't know. I believe Avery is also here so I better not walk in his room catching them making out. Anyways, if you come over here we have the dining room this is where we eat at. Well, I haven't ate here yet but this is where we will be eating at everyday" Lavar smiles.

"Y'all don't need to see the rest of that, let's just go ahead and walk upstairs" He walks up the steps.

"Now, as we walk up these-" Lavar gets cut off by Ray.

"You forgot to close your door!" "Oh shit, my bad! I'm not used to having a door back at home" Lavar closes it. "Look! down there are my new parents" Lavar looks down from the upstairs hallway. "Hi!" Cassie waves. "What's up" Spencer says. "And there's my dog, her name is.."

"Tessa" Cassie smiles.

"Tessa yeah, my dog. So, let's keep going. This is my room" Lavar opens Nelson's bed room door.

Ray points the camera to Nelson lying on his couch eating Takis, his girlfriend sleeping on the bed. "Why are you- how did you-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Lavar says. "Hey! you shut the fuck up, my girlfriend is sleeping" Nelson looks over to the bed. "Fuck you and your girlfriend! Anyways so we got my beautiful shoe collection" Lavar walks towards the shelf.

"That's- that's mine" Nelson makes Lavar turn to him. "Lavar? how did you get in here?" Avery sits up, stretching her arms.

"Don't you worry about that. Anyways, so this is my sixty thousand dollar tv. I also have a custom made Supreme ps4" Lavar says.

"That's a sticker" Nelson laughs with his girlfriend. "But yeah, I don't know why the fuck these two are in my room, did I even invite y'all here?" Lavar asks. "What! this is my fucking house" Nelson says. "What do you mean?" Lavar asks. "You didn't know he moved in?" Ray asks. "We're swapping lives, your- your- your" Lavar says.

"Your- your- your my fucking ass" Avery laughs with her boyfriend.

"Shut the fuck up, That's why I moved in before your ass" Lavar makes the couple gasps. "Anyways, you're about to live with my girl" Lavar says. "bro, no!" Nelson looks over to his girlfriend. "Yeah, no" Avery lays back down, putting the blanket back over her head.

"I'm staying here. This is my fucking room!" Lavar says.

"No" Nelson says. "Both of you get the fuck out, y'all could do your lovey shit in the hallway" Lavar says. "Uhh, no" Nelson says.

Lavar grabs his feet, dragging him off the couch. "Anyways so we have this bathroom. Very nice you know what i'm saying, y'all don't gotta see any of that though, but I will be shitting in it pretty soon!" Lavar walks out of the tiny room. "You know what.. I'm actually gonna do that right now!"

"I'll wait for you!" Ray says.

Lavar starts grunting loud. "Are you beating your dick in my bathroom?" Nelson gets up from his couch. Lavar opens the door, "So yeah, this is my room"

"You can move in but this my fucking room. That's my tv, those are my shoes, and that's my bathroom.. you can sleep in the closet" Nelson says. "But I was told by your parents that I will be moving here because they fuck with me more"

"Let's go ask them then" Nelson says.

"Alright, let's go" Lavar walks out of the room, Nelson and the camera man following him.

"He's for real taking your room, bro" Ray makes Nelson turn around. "Wait, that- that wasn't a joke?"

"You can share a room with Niles" Ray suggests. "Or just move in with Avery" Lavar adds. "Not a bad idea" Nelson rubs his hands together. "So, didn't y'all tell me that I can move in here and kick Nelson out?" Lavar looks down.

"Yeah, because Nelson hasn't been following rules lately. He hasn't been walking the dogs, he's been sneaking Avery in. It just goes on forever!" Cassie says. "Mom, what!" Nelson shouts.

"You've been sneaking Avery in! Mama Neumann, lock your windows!" Lavar says.

"Bro, what!" Nelson puts his hands on his head.

"Anyways, y'all heard it. I'm officially living here. Umm, maybe I could talk them into letting Nelson stay here because I just don't feel comfortable with him staying with my girl. I'm sure Ave wouldn't feel comfortable either, right?" Lavar looks over to Nelson. "Lavar?" Cassie asks .

"Yes ma'am?" He asks. "Do you know how to cook?" She asks. "Do I know how to cook?" Lavar asks. "Yes, you'll have to make dinner, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday" Cassie says.

"I don't know how to cook!" Lavar whispers to the camera.

"Yes ma'am, I know how to cook, yes ma'am!" He turns around to the Neumann's office. "Oo, I didn't show you guys my gaming set up!" Lavar walks under the arched door frame.

"This is my five thousand dollar gaming set up" He says. "Excuse me, excuse me" Nelson stands in his way. Lavar reaches for a chip, making Nelson back up. "What's yours is mine, we live in the same house!" Lavar says.

"Fine, but Avery's all mine" Nelson says as she walks into the room with a blanket wrapped around her body.

Nelson walks towards her, laying his head on her shoulder. "Anyways, so yeah hope you guys enjoyed the tour of my new house!" Lavar says.
"Wait, since the video is over can you leave now?" Avery asks. "No absolutely not, this is my house dead ass" Lavar makes the couple glance at the camera.

"But yeah guys, I'm gonna need ten thousand likes if you want Nelson to move in with my girl-" He gets cut off by the girlfriend.

"Woah, what?" Avery asks.

"Let's scrap that, i'm gonna need ten thousand likes if y'all want more videos dropping. But yeah, I'll see y'all boys in the next video man, we out"