𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.

𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄. "Nelson! Avery!" He walks into the dining room, the couple being on their laptops. "There they are"

Nelson closes his laptop, "Hey y'all, so we have a serious video today" He looks over to his girlfriend who stares at him.  "Oh shit, sorry, baby. We're gonna head to the living room because Ave needs to study for an upcoming test" Nelson kisses her forehead.

Him and Ray walk into the living room. "Alright so we have a very serious video today. I'm leaving RWE.. I just don't like how Cam treats me over there. But I would like to say.." Nelson unzips his jacket revealing his JL3 jersey.

"I'm going back to JL3, but i'm not going alone. I heard some roomers that one of my RWE teammates is a free agent right now.. if y'all haven't heard, Lavar moved into my house. So we're gonna get him on the fucking team"

"I believe he's somewhere upstairs" He walks up the steps.

"Lavar!" Nelson quickly turns around to the camera. "I forgot my girlfriend's studying"

Lavar walks towards him. "I need to talk to you like seriously. Go to that room" Nelson points at the guest bed room. The two sit on the couch. "Okay, so I have some bad news.. I'm leaving RWE" Nelson shows Lavar his jersey. "I'm going back to JL3!" "Hold on, hold on. You're leaving me?" Lavar asks.

"Yes but, I heard you're a free agent right now, correct?" Nelson asks.

"Correct" Lavar says. "So, how about you come with me to play for JL3" Nelson suggests. "Bro yes! I've been wasting my time not getting minutes and shit," Lavar tries to snatch Nelson's jersey. "Gimme that shit!"

"Shh, Avery is studying downstairs" Nelson says.

"Fuck Avery!" Lavar slips on the jersey. Nelson glances to the camera with a grin across his face, "Say less" "What the fuck!" Lavar quickly turns to him. "Anyways it looks good on you. So it's just fuck Rwe?" Nelson asks. "Fuck Rwe! fuck Cam! fucking worst coach in the nation" Lavar says.

"So Lavar.. this was a fucking test!" Nelson laughs.

"I don't give a fuck. Thank you for giving me your spot!" Lavar says. "You- you can have it, keep the fucking jersey too!" Nelson says. "Thank you, I've been looking for a team, and so I was thinking JL3 might be the next big thing for me!" Lavar says.

The next day. Nelson is standing in the foyer, "Guys, I woke up this morning and heard somebody dribbling outside. So let's go check it out" He walks towards the front door.

Nelson spots Lavar shooting threes.

"It's fucking Lavar! Yo, what the fuck are you doing out here?" "I'm out here training for JL3, bro!" He dribbles the ball. "So Lavar starts training when he's leaving RWE, but when he was on RWE, the bitch gave no fucks!" Nelson laughs.

Avery walks towards him. "Hey, beautiful" Nelson kisses her. "Hi, baby. Wait Lavar, you were the one that was out here since like seven in the morning?" Avery asks.

"Yes! I'm practicing for JL3 now that your boyfriend gave me his spot!"

"Wait so Lavar, how old are you again?" Nelson asks. "I'm thirteen, the best fucking thirteen year old in the nation. But anyways, have fun at RWE! fucking piece of shit" Lavar shoots a three, it doesn't go in.

"Who's the fucking piece of shit now, bitch" Nelson laughs with his girlfriend.

"But yeah, i'm actually gonna score and not pass the ball!" Lavar says. "Lavar, do you wanna tell your coach what's happening?" Nelson shows Cam on FaceTime.

"I'm playing for JL3 now!" Lavar shouts. "I'm still playing with RWE, Lavar left us though," Nelson says.

"Like he's actually training outside, no bull shit"

"Well guess what Lavar.. fuck you!" Cam shouts. "No. Fuck you, and your fucking team!" Lavar says.

"He hung up" Nelson looks up from his phone. They all laugh.