𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑. The two receive a FaceTime call from the group chat. Nelson answers since they were both in the same room. "What's up, what's up" He says. "Hi, Cam" Avery smiles.

"What's up, y'all. Let's wait for Lavar and Noah to join then I'll say what I gotta say" Cam says. "Noah, join the fucking call!" Nelson shouts. "Nels, your grandparent's are downstairs" Avery looks over to him.

"Oh shit, that was Niles!" He shouts, laughing with his girlfriend.

Lavar and Noah join the FaceTime call. "Alright so, I have some pretty exciting news.." Cam says. "Who's the dad? Me or Lavar?" Nelson asks. "Woah!" Avery shouts. "Alright, so," Cam laughs. "Us five, plus Ray are going to LA. I rented a house for us to stay at. We'll be filming a video for my channel"

"Let's go!" Avery says. "Hell yeah, when are we flying over there?" Noah asks. "Well fellas.. it is late notice but, tomorrow morning at eight" Cam says.

"Alright, Ave and I are gonna go to sleep already because we aren't morning people, good night bitches" Nelson leaves the call.

Now him and his girlfriend weren't actually going to sleep just now, he knew he had to pack.

"Let's wear our matching P*nk set tomorrow" Avery suggests. "The pink or black one?" Nelson asks. "Let's do black" "Okie doks" Nelson walks towards his drawer. "Okay, i'm gonna go shower" Avery gets up from the bed. "Okay be fast, I wanna cuddle with you" Nelson smiles innocently.

Avery laughs at him, "Okay"

Avery opens the bathroom door, grabbing her brush from her bag. "Did you finished packing?" "Mhm, at one point I got stuck but it's all secured now" Nelson looks back down to his phone. "Okay, good"

Niles walks in the room, "Avery!" "Hey, Niles! how was practice?" She hugs him. "It was good" He smiles and nods his head.

"I heard y'all are going to LA tomorrow, I can't go because I have a game" Niles says.

"Let's go" Nelson cheers. "Aww, well good luck. Call me after!" Avery says. "Okay" Niles walks out of the room.

Avery turns the light off, she lays in the bed as her boyfriend instantly moves his head onto her chest. "Good night, Nels. I love you" Avery plays with his curls. "I love you more. Good night, beautiful" He kisses her forehead.

The next day. Avery and her boyfriend wake up, putting on their matching P*nk set.

The two wouldn't consider themselves morning people. Every morning when they would wake up, they wouldn't communicate as much.

They grab their luggage, walking down the stairs. Avery and Nelson sit on the couch waiting for his older brother. Finally, Noah walks down the stairs with his suitcase.