𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.

𝐂𝐀𝐌, 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, his girlfriend napping upstairs

𝐂𝐀𝐌, 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, his girlfriend napping upstairs. "Ladies and gentlemen, today we got a mukbang with Lavar and Nelson" Cam tells the camera.

"Avery's sleeping upstairs" Nelson blurts. "She's always sleeping, bruh" Lavar says. "Lavar, shut u-" Nelson gets cut off by Cam.

"Alright so we got ten questions for our Youtube community post, and as we answer your guy's questions, we'll be eating some cookies. Lavar, show them what you got"

"I got a blue cookie monster cookie" He shows the camera.

"And we also got some vegan birthday cookies that we finna kill" Cam says. "I'm gonna go give Ave her cookie" Nelson gets up from the couch.

He walks into the bed room his girlfriend was sleeping in. Nelson spots the bathroom light on, "Ave!" "One second!" She shouts.

Avery walks out of the bathroom, "Good morning, Nels" She kisses him. He instantly knew something was wrong by the look on her face. "What's wrong? you seem down" "I started my period" Avery grabs a pad from her bag.

"Oh, are you feeling alright though?" "Yeah, just a little cramps" She replies. "Well, I brought you a cookie!" He smiles innocently.

"You're so cute" Avery pecks his lips, the two pull away smiling at each other.

"Where's Cam and Lavar?" Avery asks. "They're downstairs filming the mukbang we were talking about earlier" "Alright, let's go" She says. The two walk down the stairs going into the living room. "Hi, guys!" Avery says. "Avery's in the cut" Lavar says as she sits in between him and her boyfriend.

"Alright so now that everyone's here, let's start with the first question. How did you all meet? Lavar, I'll let you answer this one" Cam says. "So it was the first ever tryouts. I pull up, Nelson pulls up, Avery's brother, Asher pulls up, and I was just dunking on everyone!"

"No, no, no, I'll explain it. So, I hosted my first ever tryouts in Houston. Before the tryouts, I hear about this little white boy named Nelson," Cam bites into a cookie.

"They were saying how he's the shit and so I pull up to the tryouts, I see little Nelson and a King Von looking ass dude, and yeah I made them apart of my team and now we're here"

"Eating cookies!" Nelson adds. "Fat ass" Avery laughs at him.

"How about Avery. How did we meet Avery?" Lavar asks. "I'll explain it," She nods her head. "So my older brother, Asher went to the tryouts that day right. Cam made him apart of the team, then a couple weeks later, I met Cam, Lavar, and Nelson. And yeah, we've been close ever since"

"Second question. How does Nelson deal with the pressure at fourteen years old?" Cam looks over to him.

"I really just hoop," He shrugs his shoulders. "I mean, that shit gets in my head sometimes not gonna lie, you know my girlfriend sees it, Cam sees it. But after a while I could just care the fuck less" "That's valid" Lavar nods his head.