𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄. They are all at the gas station. "Straight board today. I ain't passing the ball though" Giannis tells the camera. "We got Cam Scott with us today" Cam says as Ray points the camera to him.

"He's on time ready to go!" Cam says. Nelson's head blocks the camera since we was dabbing up Cam Scott.

"Yo Nelson, get your fat ass head out of the camera frame. What's up with Nelson trying to hog all the camera time? Avery get your fucking mans!" Cam makes everyone laugh.

Nelson stands in between his girlfriend and Romelo. Avery lays her head on her boyfriend's shoulder. "Wait.. are all three of you the same height?" Jordan asks.

"They are" Cam nods his head. "Shut up" Nelson says. "Okay anyways. How much- no, Avery how much likes on this video?" Cam asks. "But I always do it!" Nelson says.

"I say one hundred seventy five thousand" Avery puts up her thumb.

"Why are you and your boyfriend the exact same, like we're not mr beast" Cam says.

"yeah we're not Mr Beast. You're fucking Cam Wilder!" Nelson says. "That went hard" Avery says. "Low-key. But anyways, we're playing against a team called North Cross Heat. Umm, right now we're at the gas station so I'm gonna go ahead and shut the fuck up, and get my damn Fiji Water" Cam walks inside, everyone following him.

Avery walks towards the restroom. Ray points the camera to Nelson doing weird motions with his hands.

"Oh my god" Cam says.

"No- no! take that out, like deadass. Delete the clip right now!" Nelson says as they all laugh.

Avery walks towards them, "Why are you guys laughing?" "Because your boyfriend is gay as hell!" Cam says.

They arrive at the gym. Nelson quickly puts his arm around his girlfriend that way, she wouldn't get lost in the huge crowd. After putting bags on the side line bench, the couple walks around taking pictures and signing autographs.

Cam motions Nelson to gather in the team huddle. He looms over to his girlfriend, pecking her lips. "Good luck, Nels. Be careful!" Avery and him do their handshake.

"Got it!" He jogs away nodding his head.

"Alright listen, two years ago I played the excact same team. I remember every one of their faces, so we need to go out there and take the fucking win. Win on three!" Cam says. "One, two, three, win!" They all shout.

The game starts by Rod Wave Elite winning the top off.

Jordan grabs the ball, passing it to Nelson who does a layup. The crowd cheers. The ball rolls towards the other team, they shoot a three. It goes in. Romelo grabs the ball, passing it to Cam Scott who passes it to Jordan, he dunks it. The crowd goes crazy. "Didn't know Giannis was like that" Avery tells the camera.

Rod Wave Elite lost by two points. Nelson walks towards the bench, sitting beside his girlfriend.

Avery hands him his water bottle, he takes a few sips. "I'm proud of you, you put in all that effort you've been holding in" "You're right" Nelson lays his head on her shoulder. "I just gotta keep my head up" Nelson looks up to her with a smile. He pecks her lips.