𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒. After a while of warming up, the girls sit on the side line bench. Nelson looks over to see his girlfriend biting her nails and doing the 'anxious leg bounce'

"You're gonna do great, Ave. Trust me" He assures and places his hand on her thigh. He knew how nervous she'd always get before a game.

"Alright girls, let's bring it in!" A voice shouted from a distance, it was Cam. "Alright, good luck baby" Nelson pecks his girlfriend's lips.

"Thank you" She smiled as the two do their handshake.

"Alright ladies, we're gonna go out there and take this fucking win, win on me, win on three!" Cam says. "One, two, three, win!" The girls shout.

Ice Spice Elite wins the top off. Frankie grabs the ball passing it to Avery, she does a layup, it goes in. The crowd cheers.

Kaelie gets blocked from her check, she passes it to Vannesa who dunked it from how tall she was. The crowd goes wild.

Ice Spice Elite won by fourteen points. Nelson gets from the bench, walking towards his girlfriend. He hugs her as she rests her face in the crook of his neck. "I'm so tired" "I know, I know. But you did so good baby, I'm really proud of you" He kisses her forehead.

"Come on, let's say bye and go home. Noah said he's outside" Nelson helps his girlfriend out by carrying her bag.

"Bye, Cam! bye guys" Avery goes around hugging everyone. "Bye, Avery! bye, Nelson. Get home safe and get some rest" Cam says as she nods her head. "She's actually coming to my house, Mr Cam" Nelson jokingly says.

"Of course she is" Cam side hugs him. "Bye fellas, take it easy!" "Will do!" Nelson and his girlfriend walk towards the doors.

The two walk towards Noah's car. Nelson opens the door for his girlfriend. "Hi, Noah!" Avery climbs onto the seat. "Hi, Avery! how was your game?" "It was good, just hella tired" She replies, laying her head on her boyfriend's shoulder.

"How was Niles little date?" Nelson asks.

"When I asked him, he said it was great. Sophia's sleeping over so y'all will get to meet her and stuff," Noah sips on his water. "Mm, today your making dinner, Nelson"

"Alright, tonight we're eating Massaman Curry" Nelson says. "Oo, that sounds good. I'll take a quick shower then help you out" Avery says. "No, no, I want you rest" He smiles, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

The two lean in for a kiss, pulling away smiling.

The arrive at the their house. The three get down walking inside. They spot Cassie and Spencer sitting on the living room couch, watching tv. "Hi, Cass! hi, Spencer" Avery hugs them. "Hey, Avery!" Cassie says. "Hi, Avery! how was your game?" Spencer asks. "It was great! we won by.. Nels, how much?" "Fourteen, I'm really proud of her" He wraps his arms around her waist.

The couple walks towards Niles bed room. Nelson knocks on the door. "Come in!"

Nelson opens the door revealing his little brother and Sophia playing NBA 2k 23.

"Hi, I'm Avery!" She hugs her. "Hi, I'm Sophia," She returns the hug. "You can call me Soph" "Hey, I'm Nelson, Niles older brother" He shakes Sophia's hand. "Well kind of, Noah's the oldest" Niles says. "Unfortunately" Nelson laughs with his girlfriend.

"Okay, we'll leave y'all alone. Tonight we're having Massaman Curry" Nelson closes the door.

"Dinner's ready!" Nelson shouts as his girlfriend walks into the kitchen. "It smells so good" Avery kisses him. "Thank you" He smiles.

Everyone gathers around the dinner table. Cassie prays. They start eating. "Soph, do you play any sports?" Cassie sips on her glass of water. "Mhm, I'm a point guard and I do track" She replies, smiling.

"Wow! Avery does the same thing" "Really?" Sophia looks over to her.

"Mhm, but I do short distance" "Same. Long distance will never be for me" Sophia and her laugh.