Prologue

(Y/n)'s POV

Man... The president give me a long mission in Tokyo~ I might as will finish it since he said that he'll give me a praise.

And Yosano said that she'll buy me snacks after I finished it. But I don't know how to use a trian-

"I'm just going for a taxi" I mumbled as I called a taxi, which was much easier than going in a train, the train was soo hard to understand okay?!

As I was riding the taxi, it was so boring so I was just watching the clouds past by but it started raining which makes me frown, but thankfully, I brought a umbrella with me just in case.

A couple of hours from boredom, the taxi finally stopped, and after paying, I stepped out with my umbrella while looking at the surrounding, with half closed eyes. 'Hmm... So this is what Tokyo is, I never really looked at the scenery from my past investigation here because it ended too quickly. But not bad.' I thought to myself, as I proceed to walk to find a place to reside in.

But on the way, I accidentally bumped to a lame looking dude. [A/n: I'm sorry-😭💀]

"Oh-! I'm sorry for bumping into you!" The dude stated, but I only keep my smile.

Third POV

"Don't worry about it! All's well!" (Y/n) exclaimed, but as the dude bowed and was about to go, she held his arm and looked at him with her eyes still half close. "Thou, heed my warning... You're going die, Shinichiro Sano." She let go and as if nothing happened, skipped her way.

Shinichiro's eyes widened, he was stunned, the girl just warned her for his death but it's not true right? "H-hey-" he looked around but couldn't spot the girl anymore.

"How... How did she manage to know my name?"

A/n: should I make him alive or should I make (Y/n) left him to die?