Chapter 19

A/n: A warning, if your not uncomfortable of something written below, please skip, though I doubt that you would skip it-☠️

~The future~

Third POV

Black heels clicked onto the tiled floor as it reached the two big doors. A feminine hand gripped the handle and opened it, inside were an office but one brunette were seating on the chair.

"Izana... Where are my subordinates?!"

The female raised her voice but the brunette who is now known as Izana chuckled. "Oh? Well... I send them away in a fake emergency call! Technology was advanced in this generation now, so it is not hard to trick them with the Ai voice of yours Edogawa (Y/n)." He smirked and stood up.

Once Izana got in front of her, he knows that she is on guard but he knows what to do. "I know about him~" he whispered making (Y/n)'s eyes widened, it then caught her off guard when Izana kissed her to which she noticed that she accidentally swallowed something making her stumble.

"Ahh~ to think that you are that weak when some person mention him, you are an ability user aren't you? It only works with someone who had an ability. You betray me mahal, but no matter... I'm still going to take what is mine~" Izana laughed and make his way to the vulnerable girl. (Y/n) couldn't move, her strength was no use, why didn't she sees it coming?

She never know, she looked at the ceiling with blank expression. 'I'm sorry...' (Y/n) thought as she let darkness consume her.

~Present~

Takemitchi's POV

'Who is she? Why didn't I see her in the future?' I thought to myself as I recall the help that the girl did to me.

'Can she help me in the future? Is she still there? Naoto, I think I found someone who may help us.' I was filled with hope, though Mikey seemed like he know the black haired guy.

"Niisan?!"

"Wait- THAT'S HIS BROTHER?!?!" I was hit with a realization as I recalled he called him niisan in the fight.

"Took you long enough to figure out kid." A voice and a hand was placed on my shoulder causing me to screech.

"WHAT THE HECK?! YOU SCREAM LIKE A BANSHEE!" A male with pandora hat exclaimed while covering his ears. "I'M SOORRYYYY!!!" I bowed in 90°.

"Hm... Well kid, whatever is in that mind of yours, you seem troubled (Y/n) can help you with it if it involved crimes and such, she is a one reliable ally." I watched the pandora guy walked away like nothing happened.

Once again, I am in a conflict of who the guy was as to which he seemed like he appeared out of nowhere.

'JUST WHO ARE THIS PEOPLE?! WHY DIDN'T THEY APPEAR IN THE FUTURE?!?!' I yelled in my head.

A/n: Welp... I know this is one shitty chapter so please don't rub it in my comments hahahahahah- XD