Chapter 12

"About time you arrived." (Y/n) voiced out making the Chuuya turned around, but when he saw Dazai he glared while Dazai had a shit eating grin plastered on his face ready to tease him.

"I don't know what the hell is going on when you're President called the boss and want someone to guard you, apparently, the boss wanted it to be me." Chuuya stated making (Y/n) groan in annoyance, she knew something was up when they want her to spill the beans but Chuuya as her guard? Seriously?

"I don't mind anyone guarding (Y/n)-chan but the shrimp? Talk about bad luck (Y/n)-chan." Dazai shrugged making the male growl. "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU SUICIDAL MACKEREL!!" Yelled Chuuya.

"Did you hear something (Y/n)-chan?" Dazai asked as he looked back to where (Y/n) was supposed to be but the girl was nowhere to be found.

"Continue with your love quarrel, love birds. Ja! I'm going to see Shinichiro-kun after I visited Haruki-chan!" (Y/n) waved as she walked away her hands in her pocket.

"EEHHH?!?!"

The two immediately run after (Y/n) who was getting further and further.

~~~

(Y/n), Dazai, and Chuuya watched the two person who stood in front of the supposed place that (Y/n) will meet this girl that she mentioned.

The door opened and they saw one of the girl's parent opened the door, Haruki's 'dad' took a moment to realize the two were delinquents.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!? YOU WALTZ IN HERE AFTER PUTTING MY DAUGHTER IN SUCH DANGER!? GET OUT!! GET OUT!!" The taller boy swiftly bowed (draken) even though the father keeps yelling at them.

"YOU THINK BOWING IS GONNA SOLVE ALL THIS, YOU LITTLE WORM!? MY DAUGHTER ALMOST GOT BEATEN UP. THANKS TO YOU BASTARDS."

"Don't bow to him Ken-chin, we did nothing wrong." The smaller male stated. (Mikey)

"GET OUT!! YOU SLIMY LITTLE WORMS!!"

"Huh? Who're you callin' a worm?"

Draken suddenly grabbed his head and forcefully made the smaller male bow. "We're very sorry about what happened."

"Hey! What the hell?"

"It's entirely our responsibility."

"Hey!!"

"DO YOU THINK BOWING WILL MAKE MY DAUGHTER FEEL BETTER, YOU WORMS!?!?"

"YOU'RE A STAIN ON SOCIETY!!!"

"Huh!?"

"Pipe down Mikey."

(Y/n) decided to interfere as Dazai and Chuuya followed her. "You know that the people you are currently yelling are a teenager right?"

The tall one and the small one turned around including Haruki's father. "AND WHO YOU ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT?! THEY ARE AT FAULT THAT MY DAUGHTER BECAME A VICTIM!! IF IT WEREN'T FOR SOMEONE NAMED (Y/N) MY DAUGHTER WOULD HAVE BEEN RAPED AND WORSE OF ALL BEATEN INTO A PULP!!" The father retorted.

A/n: Luh- idk about him but he is technically letting out his anger on a wrong person.