Chapter 25

Third POV

The day of the bloody Halloween came, the battle between Toman and Valhalla. (Y/n) observed them all and tried to find to where the Kisaki guy that Takemichi mentioned but there is no luck.

She doesn't notice that the former black dragons and Yosano was looking at her in worry, well except for the ones who hadn't known her.

As the fight started, (Y/n) had a smile plastered on her face and it kinda creeped out Yosano as this is the first time she had saw (Y/n) being entertained by a fight.

"Gangs are too prideful isn't it?" (Y/n) grinned as she caught the attention to those near her as they listened. "Just so to get at the top, they fought even if it ends their life. We may be a gang but we're nothing like theirs until I decide what to do..." Their attention then focused to the boy who yelled.

"GUESS WHAT KAZUTORA! THIS CAN'T KILL ME AND I WON'T LET YOU BE THE ONE TO KILL ME!!" Baji yelled as he stabbed himself, Yosano shook her head. "What an idiot..."

(Y/n) chuckled as she watched closely. "All hell break lose." She leaned her palm on her hand.

"(Y/n)-chan, you explained to me that Yosano's ability were not gonna work if the person were to be dead more than a second or minute at that!" Shinichiro exclaimed in panic but (Y/n) only hummed.

"I know... Just wait for a bit." She replied as they all looked at the battle, they worry of the boy but (Y/n) we're calm.

'I am waiting for that desire and will' she internally chuckled as she saw how Mikey beat up Kazutora and Takemichi were trying to stop him.

'Gotcha' She thought and blowed, smoke came out of her mouth as she blowed but none seemed to notice.

To everyone's eyes, they were still fighting but to the Toman (the one's who are loyal and had a connection to Mikey, that means no Kisaki) the whole field was filled with fog and no Valhalla insights.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"

"LIKE I KNOW!"

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"BAJI-SAN IS ALSO HERE!"

They all said in panic, and the later were right, Baji were there but still having no life what so ever.

"I don't know what is going one but this is kinda creeping me out." Smiley stated as his smile turned into a slight frown.

Just then suddenly, a sound of shoes hitting the floor were heard and so is laugher.

"Sugoi! Subarashī! Takemichi! Toman!" When the person finally showed themselves, Takemichi's eyes widened.

In his eyes it was (Y/n) but to the others it was the opposite gender of (Y/n), though even (Y/n) doesn't know what they saw.

"He was the one right?~ Baji Keisuke?" The figure laughed. "His determination of killing himself could rival Dazai! The only difference is that he succeeded!" She continues to laugh as it gets Mikey ticked as well as the others.

"WHO ARE YOU TO LAUGH AT THE DEATH OF MY BEST FRIEND?!?!"

The figure avoid the question as they also averted their gaze until it stared at Takemichi.

"I never had this much amusement in ages! Yet after that confrontation I think I'll consider!" Opening the eyes were the sinister had been revealed together with the darkness it hold. 'I also saw the will and desire you possessed.'

"I never broke a deal~"

'I wonder if I were to get to see it again after going to take a grasp for it.'