chapter 7

"Be my assistant!" (Y/n) declared.

"Eh?!?!" Dazai, Shinichiro, and Wakasa exclaimed in shock.

"Be my assistant!" (Y/n) repeated with a grin. "W-what is this assistant exactly?" Shinichiro asked. "Exactly as it sounded." (Y/n) replied still with a grin.

"(Y/n)-chan... I thought you mean by chaos is creating something unexpected." Dazai pouted. "Now my suicide plan is ruined."

Shinichiro and Wakasa blinked, this is the first time they heard someone talk about suicide randomly.

"It is what I am planning Dazai, and that is why Shin-kun here will be my assistant." (Y/n) opened her eyes making Wakasa and Shinichiro's breathe hitch.

It was pretty, even Dazai found himself lost in it. The eyes was a mystery itself like the owner of it. "And what is your plan?" Wakasa who managed to snap out of it asked. "Well... Since this place is full of gangs, I'm planning to make a gang myself and with the help of Shin-kun here, it'll be easy. I also have some people in mind." Shinichiro accepted the offer, he thought it was something like professional works which he is afraid to do so.

"Count me in too please, you can't trust this idiot here to fight alone." (Y/n) closed her eyes back and nod. "Oh! (Y/n)-chan! Add me in too! The agency was getting boring." Dazai exclaimed cheerfully.

"Sure! Let's discuss this a bit more when I finally finish ordering!" (Y/n) skipped towards the counter.

"I wonder what she sees in you." Dazai stated as he stared at Shinichiro. "All I could see was someone who doesn't know how to style..." Arrow stab at Shinichiro's heart as Wakasa tryna maintain his laughter.
"How to fight..." Another stab. "And is kinda lame." Shinichiro felt like he wanna die right on the spot.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHH! HE CAUGHT YOU THERE BIG TIME SHINICHIRO! HAHAHAH!" Wakasa laughed as he was holding his stomach.

"But, I trust (Y/n)-chan's judgement so..." Dazai shrugged, he was interested in (Y/n) and he really is admitting to that feeling but no way in hell he'll admit it on the spot with people who he still doesn't know the background, so he just keep a low profile for now.

The girl was full of puzzles that is soo hard to fix, and it was luring him in it. Despite the childish act that (Y/n) is showing, Dazai knows that there is more than meets the eyes to the girl, he knows that her ultra deduction is not an ability. Yet there is still something in her that even the agency doesn't know of, and Dazai wanted to see it and him alone will know of it together with (Y/n).

A/n: As you can see, Dazai had feelings to (Y/n) and since he is a red flag, I am making his character stick to the Yandere personality.