Chapter 23

Third POV

"Yosano! Accompany me will you?" Exclaimed (Y/n) and Yosano, without a question immediately agreed. "What about me (Y/n)-chan?!~" Whined Dazai.

"Nah! Maybe next time!" Dazai felt a pang of his chest as he anime sobbed while (Y/n) and Yosano went out of the agency meeting Takemichi.

"What do you need me for this job (Y/n)?" Yosano asked at the girl as the said girl pointed her thumb at Takemichi.

"Michi here is a time-leaper." She revealed making Takemichi screech. "(Y/N)-SAN! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO REVEAL THAT!!" He looked like he was about to have a cardiac arrest.

"Calm down, Yosano here is my trusted partner in crime along with my colleagues back there, we are an ability users. She has the ability that can bring a person back to life even with severe injuries as long as he/she just died in a second. Thou shalt not die!" (Y/n) explained at the boy making him calm down for a bit,

(Y/n) made Takemichi explain to Yosano about him being a time leaper while they are going to their destination, he also explained that he needed their help to save Baji so he could claim back his division and for Mikey to kick out Kisaki out of his gang.

After explaining it all, (Y/n) explained her plan to the two. "Soo when was the fight between Valhalla and Toman happen?" Yosano questioned as Takemichi answered her along with the place.

"We're going there and watch along with Shin and the others Yosano, and I'll just interfere when it is necessary Michi." (Y/n) stated making the two nod.

"See you there Michi. Me and Yosano will go and inform the others about my plan!" (Y/n) waved goodbye to him, as she and Yosano parted ways to the boy.

Takemichi felt at ace when he finally had to share his burden to someone else. He doesn't care if (Y/n) had just done it out of entertainment as long as she helped, that is what it matters.

'I CAN DEFINITELY SAVE BAJI-SAN AT THIS POINT!'

He exclaimed in his mind in happiness, though he was still yet to face the consequences of bringing (Y/n) to the whole mess of Toman.