Chapter 6

Yes! Finally I can update! My wattpad suddenly stopped working since 12am and I was soo worried if I can't update.

------------------------------------

"Are you sure you've got the right number Shinichiro?" Wakasa asked his friend who told him that someone saved his life when the doctor couldn't heal him.

"This is what the doctor send to me, they said that she was someone popular who solved homicide cases." Shinichiro replied as they waited for the said person to come at the meeting spot. It was a cafe, only Wakasa and Shinichiro are there because their other friend can't come.

"Are you really sure about that? Maybe you got tricked or something." Wakasa reasoned since its been hours that they are waiting in the cafe.

"Yeah! I'm really sure about this! They even said that she is the world's best detective! Believe me Wakasa!" Shinichiro exclaimed making his friend sigh, who was about to say something but then a hand slammed their table making them yelp in surprise.

"THEY WEREN'T WRONG ABOUT THAT!"

They were meet with a grinning female who's eyes is closed, beside her is a man with a trench coat. "Who are you?" Wakasa muttered while Shinichiro was shook.

"The one and only the world's best detective! Edogawa (Y/n)!" The girl introduced but then the man with a trench coat nudged her. "(Y/n)-chan... Do you think they are the one? The other one kinda lame." Wakasa snorted while Shinichiro glared at Wakasa.

"Yep! Their the one Dazai! Don't worry! Sano Shinichiro and Wakasa Imaushi was it?" The two nod, (Y/n) and Dazai sat down.

"Sooo, what makes you call me?" (Y/n) asked as Dazai flirted at the waiter, nothing new in (Y/n)'s opinion.

"I was wondering... Of how could I repay you for saving my life." Shinichiro stated, Wakasa was surprised, he thought that Shinichiro was just going to thank her. Even Dazai was intrigued to how (Y/n) will answer Shinichiro.

(Y/n) smirked, she knew that this will come sooner or later but she really didn't expect him to ask to repay her. Though to her opinion, she can take it as an advantage.

"Be my assistant!" (Y/n) declared.

"Eh?!?!" Dazai, Shinichiro, and Wakasa exclaimed in shock.