Chapter 8

Warning: attempted rape⚠⚠

"Now that I'm free, time to tour myself around!" (Y/n) cheerfully exclaimed, well... That is until she got lost.

-flashback-

"Soo, what's your plan (Y/n)-chan?" Dazai asked the said girl who is munching the dango.

"Hmmm.... *munch* I was thinking of *munch* inviting Chuuya-kun-" (Y/n) was cut off by Dazai. "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" The three looked at Dazai with dot eyes.

"And why?" Wakasa questioned. "That Chibi is good for nothing and just always bark." Dazai scowled at the thought of Chuuya joining the gang.

"Overprotective much?" (Y/n) stated in boredom. "We have nothing of that sort of relationship (Y/n)! And you already know that!" The said girl absentmindedly nod.

"Anyways! Shin-kun! Who do you have in mind?!" (Y/n) exclaimed, she could careless of Dazai's nags of not wanting Chuuya in the gang, she will still going to give Chuuya the invitation. Fufu~

"I was thinking of Benkei." Shinichiro replied while Wakasa nod saying he had the same in mind. "Well... I guess this group is enough!" (Y/n) stood up as she put her arms on her hips.

"But isn't it too little to be called a gang?" Wakasa pointed out but (Y/n) only wave it off. "It's alright, as I have said that I have people in mind, we can't trust anyone fully enough to be put in our gang just yet." The three understood at what (Y/n) is getting.

-flashback end-

She sighed, for all the places why did she got lost in a place where people is rarely around.

But as (Y/n) were walking, she heard someone cry for help. So she run towards it and fetched her phone from her pocket and called the police, explaining the details then hang up.

Arriving at an Alley, she saw someone beaten up and a girl who doesn't have any clothes on, was pinned down.

"Let the girl go!" (Y/n) demanded, making the people who is moebius members and their leader notice her presence.

"Oh? What if I say no?" The one hold the girl stated making the girl whimper. (Y/n) raised her phone. "I already called the police and they are already on their way here, either you let the girl go or I'll use force." Opening her eyes, it glinted dangerously.

"Oya Oya? And what would a girl like you do? Scream for help? Like this one?" The leader walked towards (Y/n) and looked down. "Nobutaka Osanai, moebius leader. I know a lot about you, including your weakness!"

(Y/n) kicked his 'son' after getting satisfied by hearing a crack, she hopped and walk towards the naked girl who had been held hostage.

"Get her!" The leader managed to shout, this caused them to let go of the girl and charge at (Y/n).

Easily reading their movements, (Y/n) tripped them and kicked their 'son' one by one.

Thinking she finished the fight, (Y/n) crutches down. "Here..." (Y/n) gives the girl her cape and wrap her in it.

"T-thank y-you... *gasp!* look out!"

The girl squeaked but it was too late, (Y/n) was put in a choke hold.

A/n: wonder what would happen next-