Chapter 2

A/n: you know what? Let's save Shinichiro.

(Y/n)'s POV

I didn't realize that I fall asleep without eating dinner, so now I was super hungry. "Where is the nearest restaurant?!~" I whined as my stomach growled.

"Do you need any help?" Someone asked making me huff. "The greatest detective won't need any help! But just this once yeah." I turned around and was meet with a familiar face of the same person I warned.

"Oh, your Shinichiro Sano, the one I bumped into yesterday." I put my arms on my hips. "Yes, and you are?" Shinichiro bend to match my height. "Edogawa (Y/n)! The greatest detective!"

He chuckled and pat my head. "Sure sure, Edogawa-chan, whatever floats your boat"

'Did he not believe me?' I only shook my thoughts. "Onward to the restaurant Shinichiro-kun!" I commanded making him straight up to his usual height. "Hai hai." He then leads the way.

~Time skip~

Third POV

After they went to the restaurant and getting to know each other, (Y/n) was now considering to save the male for his tragic death. But right now, Shinichiro was touring (Y/n) around Tokyo using his bike and even pointed his workshop, to make (Y/n) know that he works there.

"And that's most of the places here that I know of." He stated as stopped at the front of the hotel. "So this is where you reside in?" He questioned (Y/n) who huffed off from the bike, with lots of snack in her hands. "Yep! Feel free to contact me if you need anything!" She replied as she handed Shinichiro her number and speed off into the hotel.

"What an energetic girl."

Meanwhile, as (Y/n) arrived in her room, she immediately contacted Yosano. "Oh (Y/n)-chan! Do you need anything?"

"Can you make it here in Tokyo by tomorrow Yosano-chan?" (Y/n) exclaimed making Yosano's line became quiet. "Why? Is there something wrong?" She questioned in confusion.

"As a matter of fact yes! But my case is already clear, I just need to help a certain someone from dying!" (Y/n) answered. "As expected of (Y/n)-san! No worries though, I can make it there by tomorrow!" Yosano exclaimed in excitement as she couldn't wait for some action.

"Great! Meet me at xxxx I'll be waiting!~" And then (Y/n) cut the call and lay down on her bed.

"I hope this will be worth it." She stated as she stared at the ceiling.