Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s POV

'Hmm.... You've take a wrong path killing such time leaper Shinichiro, it will lead to too much death.' I thought as I look at the furthering ambulance.

'Yet I guess, I can make a difference of it, since I am bored.' I put my arms behind my head as I looked at the police who is handcuffing the teens.

*sigh*

'They really just get into conclusion without even investigating.' I walked towards them as this blonde little kid was trying to get answers from the two kids who is avoiding to answer while the other is too unstable to do anything.

"Officers, I suggest putting them in house arrest is enough for them." I said making them look at my direction in surprise. "And you are you to say that?" One of them said 'tsk, the nerve' I shook my thoughts.

"A witness, obviously." I out my arms at my hips, my eyes barely open. "It's is clear to me that the accident was not intentional." I reasoned. "But ma'am! He was dead because of them!" The blonde at the sidelines eyes widened at what the other officer said making me glare at him with my eyes open now, it was glowing. "He isn't dead, get that through your thick head officer. This here in front of you is a professional detective Edogawa (Y/n) and I will never be wrong at a time like this, so either you let go or face an unfortunate future."

Third POV

The police was shaking, how could they not? In front of them was the infamous detective who solved many cases was glaring at them.

Despite her small structure, the girl was emitting dangerous aura and her glare felt like she was ready to pounce at her prey.

"Mind you, they are still a kid, the future of this place is up to them and if they choose a crime path then sucks to be you." (Y/n) closed her eyes as she walked away for cape fluttering through the wind, the one who witnessed the argument stared at her disappearing figure in amazement and astonishment.

A/n: Happy new year my dear lovelies (◍•ᴗ•◍)