Chapter 31

"Hello?"

"(Y/n)-chan... Emma's dead..."

(Y/n)'s mouth turn into a thin line. "I'm going there." She hang the call, she knows what she will be facing and she is willing to risk it. Not that she will see them anyway.

She managed to arrive in the exact hospital and was now facing a devastated faces of Toman and Shinichiro including Takemichi and Hinata.

"(Y/n)-san! You can do something right?! Do something!" Takemichi exclaimed when he saw (Y/n) as he cried in (Y/n)'s arm.

Thus it caught the attention of the others. "I told you didn't I? I'll help you one last time but this is not what I had in plan." (Y/n) smiled but she was then punched on her face.

"NOT WHAT YOU HAD IN PLAN?! THIS IS ALL OF YOUR SCHEMES ALL ALONG?! I KNOW WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUST A STRANGER LIKE YOU!!"

Draken yelled angrily, Hinata looked at it in surprised while Shinichiro who want to help his Leader couldn't move because he too was angered as to why (Y/n) won't help.

Chuckling, (Y/n) looked at them with half lidded eyes. "Who says for you to trust me? I didn't, didn't I?" She was punched again.

"(Y/n)-san... I thought I could relay on you... YOU EVEN HELPED ME WHEN BAJI WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE THAT DAY! IT WAS YOUR DOING ISN'T IT?! I KNOW IT WAS YOU!! SO PLEASE! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY!!" Takemichi cried in anguish, they all were surprised. Even Draken stopped what he was doing.

"Ken-chin, stop... It was not going to bring her back..." Mikey stated as the others looked down. "Please... Help Emma... HELP EMMA DAMMIT!!" Draken shaked (Y/n)'s collar.

"Let go." (Y/n) demanded, to which Draken did as he thought she'll finally give in.

"Shinichiro."

Shinichiro meet (Y/n)'s eyes to which he saw was dead making his eyes widened. She then closed it and smiled. "I will not revive Emma, she's long gone. Even so, I know this would happen but it's not my every own hands to stop it..." Her eyes darted at Takemichi.

"And this is not my story." She averted and looked back at Shinichiro while walking and stopped in front of him. "That's why... I will disband the gang. You can live a free life now... But this is still not the end of the story."

Tapping her hat, she bowed despite her beaten up face. "Have a happy ending!" She grin.