Chapter 21

Strolling down Yokohama in 3am was least of (Y/n)'s worries, she knows of the gang and crime it has because of her being being connected to the most important organizations there is.

The ADA, Guild, and the PM, though despite that, she wanted to think through the conversation she had with Ranpo for her to solve the missing pieces she needed.

"I am part of you and you are part of me."

(Y/n) brows furrowed in thoughts as she let the words sink in, though a hand clasped on her shoulder startling her.

She immediately kick out of instinct. "Wah! That was some hard kick you have there." (Y/n)'s eyes glowed in the dark as she had it open this time.

"Kurukawa Izana, leader of Tenjiku." She stated making the said leader smirked. "I see you've known who I am." He said with pride, (Y/n) in return smile in mischief. "I could go on if you want. I know more than you think."

Izana throwed a punch knowing that the person in front of him wasn't bluffing. (Y/n), who saw it coming dodged and aim for the stomach but she was not planning to hurt him so instead of fist, (Y/n) opened her palm and pushed him with much force causing the boy to skid further back.

Izana wiped the saliva that drip from his mouth on accident. "Given up boi?" Smirked (Y/n), she let out bit of herself because of the conversation, and she also wanted a distraction.

"Never." Izana replied as he sent a flying kick to which (Y/n) easily catches without a hustle. Izana's eyes widened as he was dropped to the ground. "How..." He groaned because he was harshly dropped.

"You don't know me like I've known you." (Y/n) closed back her eyes. "Then would you teach me?" Izana asked making (Y/n) hum. "No."

"WHAT?!"

"No means no. But I'd give you an advice to make stronger." (Y/n) said encouraging Izana, who actually listened. "Don't let the anger/jealousy takeover, make it an inspiration and do not let anyone control who you really are." She finished as she was about to walk away, Izana spoke up.

"May I know your name?" (Y/n) stopped and looked back. "My names Edogawa (Y/n), the greatest detective there is! Until we meet again Izana!" (Y/n) grin.

For some reason, (Y/n)'s antics brought a smile on Izana's face, he felt welcomed by her presence.

~The Future~

"Naoto, do you know who is (Y/n)??" Takemichi questioned Naoto, Hinata's younger brother, making the said boy blink.

"(Y/n)?? If you meant Edogawa (Y/n), she was the former greatest detective there is and was still my idol until now. She was once a member of the Armed Detective Agency, a detective organization full of ability users." Naoto explained to Takemichi.

"Ability users?"

"Ability users is people who had a supernatural power that little to none received, she was also believed to have one." Naoto replied making Takemichi be in deep thoughts.

"Do you think my time leaping powers is an ability?" He asked the boy making him hum.

"There's a possibility, but only ability users can identify it. Why do you asked?" Naoto was curious as to why Takemichi brought it up.

"Well... Someone said that if I ever got problems of crimes and such, (Y/n) can help me. Do you think she can help me with this?"

Naoto looked at Takemichi in wide eyes, how can he not forgotten... The most possible options was the ADA members!

"She can! But it's a risk! Takemichi, I trusted (Y/n) with all of my future dreams, she was my motivation of all I achieved today. It's worth a try Takemichi, seek (Y/n)'s help as much possible!" Naoto exclaimed, yes he idolized (Y/n) to the point that he trusted her because she was a reliable ally and solved many cases before anyone can, that's why he admired the girl.

"Alright, I trust your judgment, Naoto." Both of them shook hands and then everything went black.