Chapter 15

Third POV

After (Y/n) informed Yosano about it, and well... Let's just say the Sevenities did their works and earned a name for themselves but no one knows who is really the members.

But they are already at one of the top gangs. (Y/n) planned the strategies, Haruki sabotaged the cameras or any technology that had evidences of them, while the others took the fighting.

The abnormalities is just, they encountered some people that has abilities, though since three in the Sevenities gang had abilities, (Y/n) used a strategy that matched the chess game except it had a twist.

Dazai was known as a defense, Chuuya as an offense and Yosano was both offense and a medic, the rest are pawns.

It doesn't mean they doesn't have a part in the chess because they are pawns, Shinichiro may not good at fighting but (Y/n) found it as a fill in her game.

As (Y/n) partnered Wakasa and Benkie, she teached Haruki ways to do with the technology together with Dazai. Both was an anomaly, a menace to society but this people doesn't see Dazai and (Y/n) that way.

~~~

Shinichiro's POV

The festival is coming the next day and I can already see the sympathy my siblings is sending at me.

"You really need to level up your coolness and not your lame self nii-san." Manjiro said followed by Emma. "If you want a girl to fall for you... You have to know how to groom yourself." She nodded and herself.

I feel like bolting out of the house but I only groan and put my head on the table. I totally forgot about the festival when I got busy in the past few days because of the gang, like seriously... Where the heck did (Y/n) get an info of the shit that had been going on around.

Just then, in the middle of the session of my two siblings lecturing me, my phone rings, the first that pop in my head is probably Manjiro's friend's best friends girlfriend telling me to meet up but to my surprise it was (Y/n).

(Y/n) the great
: No gang meet ups for today and tomorrow.
Seen

(Y/n) the great
: By the way! Accompany me to the festival tomorrow! Fukuzawa and my colleagues won't let me go alone! 😭😭😔
Seen

→Replied
: Are you asking me out?
Seen

(Y/n) the great
: If that is what you called it then, I guess...

→Replied
: Alright then, I'll accompany you.
Seen

(Y/n) the great
: YES! 💞
Seen

I smiled looking at my phone, I don't know why but my heart beats faster than it normally is.

"Nii-san, stop that your creeping us out." Manjiro deadpan. "I ain't that creepy!" I retorted.

"Why are you smiling on your phone then?" He asked, Emma tried to keep a glimpse but I tack it away. "I've got a date!"

"EHHH?!?"