Chapter 32

Dazai's POV

(Y/n) was just like me huh? But I don't want to lose her, she was now my everything. Though, she told me everything, I am still not agreeing of what she had in plan.

"(Y/n)-chan, I'm sure there's still other way..." I said, she just got back in the ADA just to get me, I'm surprised that it's not Yosano that she get.

"No Dazai... This is the only way, now that I saw that desire in them, I can use it as my advance to feed to myself... Along with mine. It'll be a happy ending for them! Don't you think?" Despite all that, she still smiled like it was not a big deal.

"You and the gangs are the only ones who will remember me, and I will tell you to act the same and don't let them know you know~"

Third POV

-time skip-

"IZANA!!"

Kakucho clutches the body of his leader, Kisaki was about to escape with Hanma but a sound of gun were heard and in an instant the two was shot in their head resulting in immediate death.

Looking at where it came from, Dazai was seen holding the gun. "A sinner is always a sinner, but you over did it this time." Dazai smiled dangerously.

"A sight to see isn't it (Y/n)-chan?"

"YOU!!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!"

"Edogawa-san..."

Everyone was angered at her except Tenjiku. They doesn't know her that much because they haven't meet her.

"Indeed."

(Y/n) smiled widely as she chuckled. "Man~ Izana, Izana~ look what had gotten into you when you wouldn't listen... Oh well." She walked forward, Dazai following her.

"As I've said..." She stopped and pointed her hand up. "Have a happy ending~" she smiled as bright light surrounded the area.

"Ability: Desired Wishes"

The light travelled all over the globe, when it died down, the place no longer had people except for (Y/n).

"This is my choice..."

The crystal behind her neck broke after it became black, as she fall to the ground, no sign of life were seen in her.

Together also, the world she was in started to crack like a glass and slowly disappeared as it was no longer the current world.

The reason Fyodor wanted her is because she could do anything as long as the desire/wishes was there.

Ranpo was her first creation of her ability but she doesn't know it that time until she had realized. She was just a killing machine that killed all of the scientists who thought that she was again was a failed experiment.

(Y/n) was nothing like the humans she interact but it changed when Ranpo arrived, he arrived because she desired and wishes that someone will love and care for her like a family.

It took a couple of years that Ranpo had went in her life, but ever since the book was used, he disappeared and didn't come back.

That she had realized a little bit late that Ranpo was her, and (Y/n) was Ranpo, they are one that's why the second time she desired him, he didn't came to her aid and be there by her side as he can't come out due to (Y/n)'s crystal was not as pure as it was used to be anymore.