Chapter 29

(Y/n)'s POV

"Atsushi-kun! What's up?" I asked the boy as he smiled. "We were wondering if you could... You know spend a time for Christmas like a family!" He excited, my heart stirred when he mentioned family.

"There'll be lots of foods (Y/n)-chan! And everyone will have fun! Even Dazai-san agreed to attend the event!" Atsushi-kun was really desperate as I then just noticed Kyouka.

"(Y/n)-san... Please consider... It won't be ADA without you..." I was stunned at the statement. 'It wouldn't be also the same without nii...'

I put up my best smile. "ALRIGHT! LEAD THE WAY!" I exclaimed but never have I known that this will be my treasured moment and the time that someone will finally figure out my ability.

-time skip-

I stirred the wine that I was holding and I was currently looking at the moon. "I never knew you were in to liquor too (Y/n)-chan~" I heard the familiar voice of Dazai.

"The moon's beautiful isn't it?" I asked making Dazai's eyes widened, I guess he never expected that from me. I was having my eyes open this time, and for the first time I showed all of it as Dazai saw all I emotions I built.

"Your..."

"Just like you? Yeah. But not quite." I giggled and sipped some of my wine. "You figured it out don't you? The fact that my Deduction is not an Ability but only for bluff."

"That I do. You're simply a mystery (Y/n), you hid almost everything but seeing that look in your eyes confirmed it all..."

They are the only people outside and they want to keep it that way. "You have an ability but not the ultra deduction. Though I cannot pin point it out." Dazai voiced as I hummed.

"I don't really know my parents... I was just walking in the street aimlessly. I don't even know what food is, as all I could remember is white and red. That is until I meet him... But as I do, he suddenly disappeared in the latter time. It is not because he is killed, he was suddenly forgotten. I want him back but... I know I can't without sacrifice." I stated as I turned and smiled at him. "I am not human unlike you, I know there's still humanity in that heart of yours. See this?" I lifted the hair that is covering my neck.

Third POV

"What..." Dazai's eyes widened at the almost blackened crystal on (Y/n)'s neck. "Once this thing turns completely black... I'll only become a lifeless marionette. But it's alright! I'll make sure to give-" She was cut off by Dazai who pulled her into a deep kiss, the glass that (Y/n) was holding shattered.

"Don't... Don't say something like that..." He hugged her. Fireworks was then released to the sky while (Y/n) remained still in shock.

'Everyone cared and loved you (Y/n)~ it takes sacrifice to make it all be okay.'

A voice in (Y/n)'s head echoed in her as the voice was like her brother's making her hug Dazai back.

A/n: Almost ending~