Chapter 22

Third POV

(Y/n) watched her colleagues in the armed detective agency doing work while leaning on her palm in boredom again.

Apparently Fukuzawa forbid her to go out for a day unless it is related to work because she had been spending a lot of time visiting Tokyo and do who knows what.

"THIS IS SOO BORING!~" She whined while her colleagues sighed at her. "Deal with it. You have been going out to Tokyo for who knows what you are doing and it got Mr President worried!" Kunikida exclaimed while (Y/n) pouted.

"Strict old man four eyes..." She mumbled as she lay back on her chair and used her hat to cover her eyes for her to get some sleep.

As soon as she closed her eyes Atsushi entertained the person who is knocking on the door of the Agency office.

"Is (Y/n)-san here?"

"Yes, do you want me to get her for you?"

"Y-yes please! I want to ask her about something t-that is my problem... Yes! My problem!"

"Alright, just wait at the cafe I will get her."

Atsushi nodded as called (Y/n). "(Y/n)-san, someone want to talk to you, his currently at the cafe." As soon as he said it, (Y/n) immediately bolted out of the door.

"She's eager..." All of them sweat dropped.

~~~

Takemichi's POV

I was anxious, what if (Y/n) doesn't know? It is a great risk...

"Oh! If it isn't the time-leaper! What do you need for me to be graced by your presence?" I flinched as (Y/n) sat at the opposite side.

'She knows...'

I looked at her in wide eyes making her open her eyes, and not gonna lie, it managed to mesmerize me. NO TAKEMICHI! STAY LOYAL TO HINA!

"Actually your Time-leaping ability is not an ability at all. It is a will, a will that can trigger it, a will that had connection to your life." She explained to me, it was cool. She even knows why am I here but I need to ask her assistance.

"Then... Please help me save everyone! The future was messed up! I don't know if I could fix this alone!! Please! (Y/n)-san!" I stood up and bowed.

'Please accept! Your the only person who could-' I gritted my teeth because I was having doubt. "Alright, I'll help you."

"Please-!" I looked up in surprise and started crying. "Why are you looking at me like that? I am only helping because I want entertainment." I wiped my tears and chuckled.

"Thank you!"

"So who's death are going to be next?" She asked me, wow... Even those who died, she knows it... No one can really get out of her grasp huh?

"It's not the death that we have to stop! It was Kisaki! We have to stop-" she cut me off my sentence by raising her palm at my face.

"I know it all Takemichi, I may not know what the future stored but I know the outcome. Don't jump into conclusion, as much as you hate that Kisaki guy, you gotta bring me to him for me to know what he planned."