Chapter 17

A/n: Forgot to mention that the he person and the hallucination are the same one.

Third POV

To shinichiro's eyes, (Y/n) was like a child who just saw the world of her very own eyes. She looked so precious and fragile, yet he doesn't know what is behind the facade she is showing them.

(Y/n) keeps dragging Shinichiro to the stalls of food, but then she stopped when she saw that caught her eyes. "Let's stop there for the second." She stated, Shinichiro couldn't really tell what the girl is thinking because her eyes is always closed in his vision.

"Wait here." Said (Y/n) as she walked towards a stall that had a keychain of sort, while waiting, Shinichiro saw a plushie of a black cat, it reminds him of (Y/n), so he decided to win it for her.

Both arrived at the same time. "Eh? I told you to wait here..." Pouted (Y/n) as Shinichiro scratched his head. "Yeah, but I decided to get this for you." He shyly give the black cat plushie to (Y/n), who's eyes widened.

"You never really consider understanding their feelings have you?"

Shinichiro panicked when (Y/n) started shedding tears. "Did you not like it (Y/n)-chan?! I'm sorry if you don't!" (Y/n) opened her eyes.

'Beautiful...' Was the word that came out of his head. "It's alright... It makes me happy." She wiped out her tears that she hasn't noticed. "Thank you..."

'This plushie remind me of him'

(Y/n) hugged the plushie, give a keychain that looked like a mini block to Shinichiro. "Here, it could help you with the fights and self defense. Just press the button and it'll automatically become a rod." She softly explained, the first time he heard her spoke in a soft tone actually since she is mostly cheerful and full of pride.

Between their moment, it started raining. "Let's look for a shelter!" Shinichiro exclaimed as he took (Y/n)'s hand and run. He cursed the rain for ruining his moment.

Though, during their running, they stumbled upon a fight. To which the two recognised as the Toman and Moebius.

(Y/n) who's eyes was back to it's original closed state. "Let's help them..." She declared to which Shinichiro was dumbfounded.

"That's your little brother's gang is it not?" She smiled more like smirked. "It is also be the right time you will use that gift of mine. There's someone will get stabbed there and my inner self couldn't bare to not help."

A/n: Shinichiro managed to soften (Y/n). Whoooo, lmao- I forgot to write a poem of mine that needs to be passed☠️