Chapter 14

A/n: Idk if you are reading this or not but it is a warning of sort in this story so you wouldn't be confused. (Y/n) is based on Ranpo so she is basically Ranpo in this fanfic yet... Just cuz she is Ranpo doesn't mean they have the same past, there is a lot of twist and turns in this fanfic, so expect (Y/n) to have more than what you have read.

(Y/n): isn't it more than meets the eyes?

Author: Shush-

A/n: As you further read this fanfic you will know. Enjoy reading!

Chuuya's POV

We are now sitting in this place called lupin bar, that mackerel suggested that this is the best place cuz there's not much people around. (Seriously I saw no one there except the introduced characters)

But I am still wondering why boss choose me to be the guard of (Y/n) Edogawa but as much I am enjoying her company now, I am still curious as ever.

I remembered his explanation like the back of my hands.

-flashback-

"You called boss?" I asked as I strolled near his desk.

"Chuuya, I am entrusting this information to you... Fukuzawa-dono is asking for our help to guard Edogawa (Y/n). I agreed for it because *mutter*" I was confused when he didn't made me hear it.

"Boss?"

"Ah! Well... It is because Edogawa (Y/n) will be the perfect fit for being the next boss other than Dazai." He smiled, he was hiding something I just know it, and to think he will choose that Detective out of nowhere...

-Flashback end-

looking back at her, I didn't see that she is fit for being a heiress of the organization such as Port Mafia... Just what is Mori hiding from me, better yet, all of us.

(Y/n) doesn't looked like she knew something about it, but there is a probability she does.

I shook all the thoughts and finally spoke. "Are we going to start or what?" I stayed.

"Oh? The chibi couldn't wait." That mackerel smugly said to me.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Ah... Let's make this official then, but I'm not really good at making names..." I admitted making me sweat drop when Dazai and Chuuya looked at me weirdly.

"Then... I have a suggestion!" Haruki exclaimed making the attention towards her. "(Y/n) didn't form this gang for crime and such isn't it?" She said making them nod.

"Ja, how about the seven deities of the shadows then? Think about it, (Y/n) created this gang and she doesn't want to stand out too much but it is not going to stay that for long since this is a gang. So to make the name cut short, it'll be the Sevenities." (Idk how to make a name don't blame me hehe-☠️)

It's not bad if I do say so my self. "I approved of that name then." Shin then decided to voice out something.

"Why seven? As far as I know, I've got a feeling that (Y/n) have another member that didn't told us." I feel silent, I totally forgot to tell her that there'll be a meeting of sort.

"Ah! Don't worry about it, I decided to make (Y/n) our trump card since she doesn't fight most of the time. But knowing (Y/n), she's got a lot in her sleeves like the time she saved me." Haruki explained.