Chapter 24

Emma's POV

"Ne... Mikey ain't that Shinichiro-niisan's date at the festival?" I said to Manjiro while gesturing at the girl who was talking to their big brother.

"Oh? Oh yeah! I can't believe Shin-nii got a girl like her though..." Mumbled the blonde small big brother of mine.

I can get a hint of his tone though, it is jealousy... But what is he jealous about when he didn't even meet the girl yet? Don't tell me it's a love at first sight?

"Say... Your Emma and Manjiro right?" Me and Mikey yelped when the said girl we have been talking about was in front of us. "Y-yes..." I nodded slowly unlike Mikey who nodded fastly.

"SHIN-KUN! HOW DARE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAVE CUTIE SIBLINGS?!~" She pouted?! And what does she mean cute?! I felt my cheeks burn in hotness.

Mikey's POV

I felt giddy when she called me cute, butterflies were fluttering in my stomach. Is this what it felt like falling in love?

"(Y/n)-chin was it?!" I exclaimed with starstruck eyes. "Yes! The one and only greatest detective! Edogawa (Y/n)!" She replied to me, I wonder what her eyes looked like, and I wonder if she can see me with her eyes closed.

But nonetheless she's sooo cool!! Greatest Detective?! I wonder... "Do you know how to fight?" I asked.

"Basic" (Y/n) replied with a smile still plastered.

"Hey! Hey! Manjiro! Emma! Don't hog (Y/n)-chan all by yourself!" Our brother exclaimed as he hugged her making my blood boil but she seemed like she doesn't care... But I do!

"And you don't go touchy² either." The above black shoulder length haired female snatched (Y/n) from our brother's arms.

"Hey!"

"Bleh~"

Third POV

As Shinichiro and Yosano was busy glaring at each other, they doesn't notice that (Y/n) got out of their grasp. "Ne, wanna go hangout?"

"Yes!"

"Let's go shopping!"

Emma, Mikey and (Y/n) happily chatted away while walking aimlessly forgetting about the two who is still arguing.

~~~

"So your telling me that this Baji left Toman while you announced Kisaki?" (Y/n) asked, she was yet to met the said people, as her, Mikey and Emma were in the cafe.

"Yes, I don't know why he suddenly became like that..." He looked so down as Emma pat his back for comfort.

"There's three options as to why he is like that." (Y/n) offered the answer as she took a sip of her drink. Mikey looked at her in wonder and for her to continue also. "First is that he quit because of being a burden. Second is that he quit because he didn't find interest in the current gang. Third, he was planning something to get rid of that Kisaki guy." (Y/n) said as she showed her three counted fingers.

"But it was most likely the latter and I advice to do not interfere because his still loyal to you. That's all I can say Maji-chan." She finished as the whole table fell into silence.

"I'm gonna get going, stay safe you two." (Y/n) said as she walked out of the cafe after paying the exact bill.

'What a dark outcome they had, I want to help them... They reminded me too much of how am I in the past... Ranpo-nii... I wonder if you are proud...'