Chapter 30

Third POV

It was pass days again, (Y/n) avoid going into Tokyo as she was final of her decision that she will going to take.

She wanted him to be at her place, Ranpo deserved it more than her. (Y/n) touched her lip and sighed. 'He stole my first kiss... If Ranpo-nii were here, I'm sure he would go feral.' I smiled at the thought.

I looked at the case in front of me, it was strange. It was definitely the exact same replica of what the Port Mafia always do, but at the same time... It was also similar to what I did to my past victims.

"Do you think the Blood Beauty is back and teamed up with the Port Mafia?" The police beside me stated to which I blankly looked at the corpse.

"Doubt it." I replied bluntly.

"Eh?"

"Let me check the corpse..." I stated and make my way to the said body, but when my palm was just an inch to the corpse body... Electric shock come out of my fingertips making me jump back in surprise.

"Wha-... What was that?!" The police with her exclaimed in shock as the corpse then gasped for air.

"T-their! Alive!!"

(Y/n) watched in wide eyes. 'Did... Did my ability just work out of its own accord...?' She thought to herself.

"Detective..." She looked at the voice but the person that was at the back pointed a gun at her head. "I-I don't know how you did it but...! I WON'T LET YOU LIVE FOR THE SAKE OF MY LIFE!"

The person was about to pull the trigger but then someone from the person's back knocked him out with a single kick to which (Y/n) give a grin at. "That's good." She said to the fallen body.

"Long time no see, Kurukawa Izana!"

She greeted to which the latter nod, he was the only one there is. "What are you doing here?" He asked her. "I'm completing a case to which I will be not to because the victim suddenly revived." She give him a peace sign.

... "Don't you regret it?"

"What regret?"

"You just killed someone who thought of you as a sibling... If I were you, it was rare to find people that is like that so I'll treasure them. You are lucky to have them... While mine is literally gone, and now you put it in waste because of your jealousy of Maji-chan."

"..."

Izana couldn't find the words, even in upside down, (Y/n) we're right, but he would never admit such thing. "I want you there in the fight. I want you to watch how I will turn Mikey into Shinichiro... Watch me (Y/n), I'll achieve it and I want you to be by my side. Mahal..." Izana put his hands in his pockets and walk away.

'You won't achieve it, and I will not be by anyone's sides if that happened...'

She opened her eyes fully looked at her hands as she recalled the statement that Ranpo told her which she was facing the mirror. "If that is the case... Take my place niisan... I don't belong in this world as much as you belong here more than me..."

Her phone then ringed...