Chapter 5

Third POV

"Is he awake?" (Y/n) asked but Yosano shook her head. "Not yet, but sooner or later he will." She nod in understanding, they were in the hospital waiting for Shinichiro to wake up.

"Why did you ask though?" Yosano was curious, she doesn't know what is in (Y/n)'s mind right now but she was sure she is up to something. "No reason." (Y/n) avoided Yosano's gaze who sighed.

"Why don't you go back to Yokohama for a bit? Everyone misses you yah know." Yosano said, making (Y/n) think. "I suppose so..." Yosano smiled, as she drag (Y/n) out. "Let's go pack your things from the hotel."

~Time skip~

Boredom... That's what (Y/n) felt, it's been awhile since she had a mission, not to forget that the destruction is already over. So now the Agency is back to normal being Dazai who is making Kunikida mad again.

She groaned as she bang her head to the table making the others looked at her. "(Y/n)-san?" Atsushi asked in worry but (Y/n) only answered with groan.

"A-ano... Edogawa-san... Someone called saying they wanted to talk to you, their name is Shinichiro Sano." One of the worker stated, these immediately made (Y/n) leap out from her seat. "FINALLY!" She exclaimed as she snatched the phone, the others sweat dropped at her antics.

After the minute of cheerful talking, she hang up with a big smile. "Dazai your coming with me!"

"Eh?!"

She drag the suicidal maniac out of the office. "Why me?" Asked Dazai making (Y/n) look at him. "I'm bored, your the noisy one, so let's create chaos." Dazai blinked in surprise, this is the first time (Y/n) said something that is out of context. But (Y/n) is (Y/n) so no surprise there, and that's what everyone likes about her.

A/n: Welp, that's it for now. 💀