Chapter 13

Draken and Mikey watched the girl 'defended' them without knowing them, she even have two guys with her.

"And that is were your wrong!" (Y/n) snapped her fingers with a grin. "HUH?!?! WHO ARE YOU TELLING THAT?!"

Chuuya was getting irritated by the loud voice the man emitted. "You of course! Or are there anyone who is yelling at teenagers?" She bluntly responded making the man irked. "WHY YOU-!"

"Now now, that was just my friend's personality." Dazai forced a smile on his face, which didn't go unnoticed by Chuuya who raised a brow. They didn't notice that (Y/n) was sticking her head in the doorway.

"HARUKI-CHAN! ARE YOU HOME?!~" She called, because of her loud call, this made them notice what she was doing but then Haruki unexpectedly walked out. "Eh? (Y/n)-chan?" The said girl waved at her cheerfully, her eyes still closed.

Haruki's father was dumbfounded. "Your father was quite bold when he vent out his anger to those teenagers outside! It was childish if I do say so myself! If he really wanted to, he could just have asked the police or someone who could do the job to get them arrested, and not vent at them!" (Y/n) waltz in the house like she owned the place, Dazai and Chuuya following her.

"Father!!" Haruki exclaimed in embarrassment. "Apologies!" Her father sighed but his anger still haven't subdued so he just walked back in the house passing (Y/n), Dazai, and Chuuya. "I'm really sorry about that. Truly, my father didn't mean it, he was just over protective." She bowed, Mikey and Draken just waved her off. "It's alright, we are also kind of at fault because your boyfriend was one of our members bestfriend." Draken stated while Mikey keep looking at (Y/n) in the house. "We're going now." Draken said as he drag Mikey.

Haruki waved at the two with a sad smile. She closed the door and sat down beside the girl but then she realized something. "Ah... (Y/n)-chan, I'm sorry about your clothes the other day, I accidentally left it in the hospital." (Y/n) just shrugged. "Don't worry about it, I'm here to ask you about something." (Y/n) said.

"Oh?" (Y/n) gestured for her to come closer and when she did, she whispered to Haruki which made the girl's eye widened. "So?"

"I'm in!"

(Y/n) grinned, her deduction was always right. "Glad to have you then, Haruki-chan!" They shook each other's hand as (Y/n) gave her a card with her number.

~~~

As they (Dazai, (Y/n), Chuuya, and Haruki) were walking towards Shinichiro's place, (Y/n) took it an opportunity to ask Chuuya. "Neh, Nakahara, you're going to be my guard for the meantime right?"

"Yeah why?"

(Y/n) smirked. "Why don't you join us? For run you know? It's been a while since you know..." She put her hands behind her head. "Yeah, whatever." She grin, while Dazai groaned. "Why did you betray me (Y/n)-chan~" He whined.

Haruki giggled while blushing, she shipped them. As she thought that they are match for each other. But boy, there's still a long way to go for that to happen...

Mikey's POV

"Neh, Ken-chin..." I trailed off, I keep thinking about the girl we encountered along the way.

"Hmm?"

"I like her." Ken-chin coughed out of nowhere. "What? Who-?"

"The girl that defended us, she seems interesting..."