Chapter I

Third POV

(Y/n) stopped in her tracks as she was at the entrance of the Police station. Why you may ask? She will have to meet with the person who called her. Masato Tachibana.

"I'm here to meet with Masato Tachibana, is he here?" (Y/n) asked the Police who was seating at the entrance. "Yes, his here, do you have anything to say to him?" The police replied and (Y/n) nod doing a pose. "Yeah-" she was cut off by someone who is calling her name.

"Edogawa-san!" The person she was looking for is the one who called her, as the officer signalled her to come in. "I didn't expect you to come here sooner." (Y/n) grinned. "The greatest detective was never late!" She exclaimed as she plopped down the chair she was given to.

"Here's the file of the case that I want you to solve." Masato handed her the file as (Y/) looked at it without fully opening her eyes. "Hmm... This was just simply a coincidence..." She said as she looked at the pictures taken. "How do you say so?" Masato questioned making (Y/n) give him back the file.

"Take a closer look officer, it was just simply a coincidence, the neck part was not intentional but simply of pure dumb actions... There's a grizz at the neck because the person didn't notice the thin rope hanging causing the person to hit the floor with a lot of impact, and the blood from the back of the neck is simply because the person bump it to the pointy edge of the chair that the body was near. And based on the person's gripping of the kitchen knife, the person was planning to kill someone but didn't managed to do so because of the dumb choice of action." Masato was shocked, he was starting to think that this incident was unsolved because of the many detectives giving up, but one person gives him contact of the ADA saying that he should request for the greatest detective's assistance. And to think that she had solved it this easy!

Masato cleared his throat. "Are you so sure about your conclusion?" (Y/n) opened her eyes causing Masato to gulp, it was as if she could see through his soul.

"It's not simply a conclusion, it's my deduction." (Y/n) stated as she half closed her eyes again as she huffed out of her chair with a pose. "If you want to clear everything, then why not talk about the victim of all this?!" She cheerfully exclaimed.

~time skip~

"Man... The police here are hopeless." (Y/n) plopped down to her hotel bed while looking at the marble. "Should I save him?" She thought about the male she meet. "It must be interesting if I do..." She said to herself and sighed. "I'm bored!~" Whined (Y/n).

Masato's POV

I went home with a smile on my face. "I'm home!" I announced as my daughter poked her head out of the kitchen stall. "Welcome back! How's work?" My daughter Hinata asked me making me grin. "It was great, the unsolved case was finally close." I replied as I say down, Naoto my younger son eventually got excited.

"Really?! Who managed to solve it?!" He asked as Hinata also sat down after she finished putting the last dish. "It was Edogawa (Y/n)." His eyes shined. "Eh?!?! Edogawa (Y/n)?! Man! I wanna get her autograph! Why didn't you tell me dad?!" Pouted Naoto.

"Maybe next time okay?" Hinata giggled.

A/n: That's it for today