Chapter 3

Third POV

"Yosano-chan!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she waved like a kid making Yosano chuckled. "(Y/n)-chan! So what is it that you need?" Yosano asked as they sat down, foods was then placed on their table.

"I want to change somebody's fate I guess..." (Y/n) admitted as she took a bite of her pancake making Yosano quirk a brow. "What's the sudden change?" She questioned, it's unlike (Y/n) to save someone.

(Y/n) shrugged at the question. "I'm just bored, the case was easier than it seemed." She responded, but in truth she wanted to see the outcome if that Shinichiro boy is alive.

Yosano drinked the coffee, it's rare seeing (Y/n) like this so she was willing to help her. "I suppose I can help you." This make (Y/n) grin.

"Great! Let's go now!"

"Eh?"

~~~

"So? What's the plan?" Yosano asked as (Y/n) was sucking a lollipop. "Well... We're going to pretend to pass by when the attack happens. And I'll give the signal to when you will use your ability with little to no people will see."

"

Are you sure about that?" (Y/n) nodded. "Yes! I am pretty confident about my plan and it will eventually commence in 3

2

1

Now!"

*thud*

Shushed voice could be heard in the dark, yet eyes of a predator was completely hidden in the shadows. Ambulance came to the scene as (Y/n) started to walk together with Yosano by her side.

"We're losing him!" The medic exclaimed. "Yosano" whispered (Y/n), Yosano shoved the medic and started to find vital signs.

"You two can't be here! This is only for us medic's job!" They protested making Yosano glare. "Medic's job my ass! You don't even know how to keep the patient's vital signs intact!" She yelled as (Y/n) only stayed at the sidelines, hands in her pocket with her eyes closed.

She looked at the side and saw children. 'Must be his siblings.' (Y/n) walked towards the driver and knocked. "I'm Edogawa (Y/n) drive the ambulance immediately, no question asked." The driver nodded and immediately hit the gas.

'That's the signal!' Yosano thought as she balanced herself when the ambulance drove away.

"Ability: Thou shalt not die!"

A/n: advance merry Christmas and happy new year everyone 😊