Chapter 20

Third POV

-flashback-

"POE!! WHY?! WHY CAN'T ANYONE REMEMBER HIM?!" (Y/n) cried in Poe's hold, she was shaken up. The day he was in her hold all happy like no other day, but then he was suddenly whisked away.

"(Y/n)?? What do you mean?? Who was him?" Poe asked the crying girl in his hold. He was confused, who was she talking about??

"YOUR RIVAL POE!! WHO ELSE IS YOUR RIVAL?!" The girl wailed, Poe was the one who is close to him, surely he could remember right?

"But (Y/n)... Your the only rival I have..." Poe respond in confusion, (Y/n)'s tear stained face looked at him in fear and horror.

"No... No... Not you too..." She dropped on the floor and cried her heart out, Poe just embraced the girl as Karl wrapped himself to the girl's neck.

Since Karl was not a human being, he somehow understood what the girl was talking about and who she is referring to.

-flashback end-

(Y/n) woke up in a jolt, her face was tear stained as she looked at the window that the moon were shown.

Raising her palm, it glinted under the moonlight. "What is the reason? What is the reason that you suddenly disappeared? Did I do something wrong? Am I not good enough?" It is a mystery to (Y/n), a mystery that she still haven't solved.

Yet... Here she was, making a gang of her own. She felt empty, lonely, and tired of the events that is going on.

Hopping off her bed, she looked at her mirror, a reflection of herself was shown as she touched her face's reflection. "What should I do...?" She whispered.

"How about a change?" Beside her in the mirror was his figure again but as she looked beside her instead of the mirror, he wasn't there.

So she looked back and she still saw him. "Change?" She asked him to which he shrug. "Oh... You know... Stop being me, it will do no good."

"Then why did you left?" She looked down in sadness. "I didn't." (Y/n) eyes widened as she looked back at the figure.

"I am with you, yet you can't see me without an object that can help you. I am no illusion (Y/n), I am part of you and you are a part of me." He stated as he disappeared again.

"Wait! Don't- I still needed answers!" She banged at the mirror. "RANPO-NIISAN!!!" she cried while leaning on the mirror.

Piece by piece, she was starting to get it but there is only a piece she can't solve, and wanted to know why...

A/n: The 'he' was finally revealed! And 'he' was Ranpo! Though y'all probably had guessed it ^v^

Though, the mystery was, why did Ranpo suddenly disappeared and everyone seemed to forget about our dearest Ranpo Edogawa??